So sick of "trying" to buy nappies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna say it bluntly, people don't care at all whatsoever about what you're buying, they won't ever think it's for you

I realize that now. During the last visit to the pharmacy there were two cashiers and I just walked in and went to the nappy isle walked to the checkout with what I wanted and they were just chatting away not even caring.

I always get this. On the few occasion that I manage to get the courage to even go to the shop, I bail out.
Today, I went to Asda to try and buy those angel day and nights. I figured as it was late, the store would be empty enough, then I realised it was the final week before Christmas and left. Although I did notice a Buy and Collect locker system which I might give a try.

HuggiesGuy said:
I realize that now. During the last visit to the pharmacy there were two cashiers and I just walked in and went to the nappy isle walked to the checkout with what I wanted and they were just chatting away not even caring.

Congrats, mon ami. The first time is always the most difficult :) Well done!

If you're worried about being recognized at the pharmacy, purchase your diapers in the next town over from yours. With time, you should begin to worry less about what other customers or the store's employees think of your purchase. Other customers are more concerned with their errands than yours, and the employees behind the counter deal with herds of people each day. I doubt you will be memorable.

Do, or don't do. There is no try.

-Yoda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back