So ran out of underwear tonight and all I had were diapers, I hope I'm not caught lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So, long story short. I ran out of underwear tonight. It was my fault by not doing my laundry and yea. All I had were diapers. Thank god it's 12am here, but still I can't stand wearing pants w/o underwear on. So, I'm sort of forced to diaper myself now lol.

ZombifiedKitty

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Always wear clean underwear!

Shoulda done the laundry, or go commando.....LIEK ZOMG U WARE DIAPERS?!?! seriously though is it that bad? unless there is no background noise, you do something noobishly stupid, or you have a ninja following you I think you'll be fine.

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
At least it gave me an excuse to where, right?

And I got my laundry done while diapered up and watching Independence Day

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I think someone has to go underwear shopping! 2 pairs isn't enough :tongueout:

Peachy

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Other
I need new underwear. Some of what I have is falling apart! I'd get girl's underwear or something cute, but that would be something I'd have to explain. :eek:

I don't blame you for wearing diapers instead, but you have to do the laundry eventually. Good to hear you finally did! :laugh:

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
I need new underwear. Some of what I have is falling apart! I'd get girl's underwear or something cute, but that would be something I'd have to explain. :eek:

Agreed!

I wanna get a thong or something! :p

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Other
Yeah! No thong for me though. Those honestly look quite uncomfortable. :sweatdrop:

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I need to do some shopping to though. I just hate buying em though, I don't know why. I can buy diapers in a store just fine, but I can't buy underwear =/. Mine have holes in em now lol.

I even got brave and was downstairs without pants on and just the diaper. Glad no one came down. My mom did wake up and said something that I forgot from upstairs and I just answered from downstairs where she couldn't see me LOL.

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Agreed!

I wanna get a thong or something! :p

There are male thongs, you know. They're popping up in the underwear section of most bigger stores this time of year when people realize that the weather is getting warm again and don't need the extra cloth of normal underwear to keep them warm.
There's less 'splaining to do with male thongs rather than female ones ;)

Peachy

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
There are male thongs, you know. They're popping up in the underwear section of most bigger stores this time of year when people realize that the weather is getting warm again and don't need the extra cloth of normal underwear to keep them warm.
There's less 'splaining to do with male thongs rather than female ones ;)

Peachy

I've heard of them. Never actually seen one in a shop, though.

They look kinda uncomfortable, but I've heard that once they're on they're actually much more comfortable than normal underwear. Which is great for me, since my underwear always bunches up and gets uncomfortable anyway.

Plus, I happen to think they look really, really nice! So I'll probably try getting one eventually :p

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I've heard of them. Never actually seen one in a shop, though.

Want me to pick up a thong for you then? I still have a bunch of 10% off cupons for one of the big department stores :tongueout:

Peachy

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Seriously, get more underwear, and wash it. If you don't have enough to stop you running out you really need more. I don't care if you find it hard, you need it. Right, it gave you a change to wear, and stuff, but you still need to have normal underwear if you aren't actually planning on wearing 24/7.

Also, Peachy, male thongs need less explaining, but they are also less humitilating. It is a matter of balance.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Eh, I've used this reason (mostly jokingly) to myself before :p. But yeah, I could probably get away with re-wearing a few pairs of undies. Febreze anyone? ;)

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I need to do some shopping to though. I just hate buying em though, I don't know why. I can buy diapers in a store just fine, but I can't buy underwear =/. Mine have holes in em now lol.

I even got brave and was downstairs without pants on and just the diaper. Glad no one came down. My mom did wake up and said something that I forgot from upstairs and I just answered from downstairs where she couldn't see me LOL.

How come you can't buy underwear?

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Excuse me for saying... but your threads grow less believable by the minute. Weren't you also the one who was claiming to have not defecated for a month? How's that going?

barkd74

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I never have this problem because underwear is sort of another fetish I have. I could go about 2 1/2 months without doing the wash and not run out of clean underwear.

Cheap underwear is like cheap diapers. They don't hold everything you want to put in them properly.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I'm sorry but , how do you run out of clean underwear?!

NoobSauce

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I would have worn my dirty pair.
That's what I do.
Although, I'm usually very good with keeping up on my laundry, so very rarely do I even do that.

I think someone has to go underwear shopping! 2 pairs isn't enough :tongueout:

Peachy

I lol'd.

---
Seriously, though, I hope you've gotten your underwear warshed by now!

Status
Not open for further replies.