So my wife booked me a massage...

SherriLil

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Background: I've been 24/7 for about 3.5 years now. I've ticked off a lot of "firsts" in that time... first time going all sorts of places, first time travelling for work, first time flying, first time in the TSA body scanner, first time travelling with friends, with family, first medical appointment, first time I drove across the continent in a diaper... and on it goes. One thing I have not done since I started wearing diapers full-time is... get a massage. I'm talking about the "ethical" type here, although I haven't done the other type, either. My wife realized that my benefits were going to reset at year-end, and that I hadn't used any of the massage portion in a few years, so she booked me one for a couple of weeks from now.

I'm torn. I won't find it very relaxing if I don't wear some kind of protection, but I'm not an exhibitionist when it comes to my diapers, so I don't relish the idea of either laying there in a diaper, or, wearing shorts over one, and having the person work around it and probably figure out what's going on. But, massages are therapeutic, and I get a few of them a year in my benefits, and I know these people are professionals and have seen everything, so maybe this is all just in my head. The first time I went through an airport body scanner with a diaper on, I was terrified, but it was a non-event, essentially, so I know sometimes I build these things up in my mind when I needn't do so.

I'm curious as to people's experiences with this. Thanks in advance.

fleckothefennec

I am fennec hear me scree
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Why I've had lots of messages, the resort I used to work at had a spa, have been to plenty others as well. I'm personally not ok with involving my diapers in that, or with the massage therapist. If it was for medical reasons I may feel different 🤔

Reactions: SherriLil and itsmebabypat

Frungie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
If you wear diapers for a massage, the massotherapist will be professional, as should you. You can let her/him know ahead of time that you wear diapers.

Reactions: SherriLil, Moicano and BuffedBaby

Raven801

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Had plenty of massages in diapers...I'm incon so no real choice. Ive always been straight forward and just very matter of fact told them I'm wearing protection due to incontinence that won't pose an issue will it ? There always very cool about it .,.I have had many of them tell me they would rather someone wear protection than make a mess .
It's more relaxing when you don't have to worry about it ☺️

Reactions: SherriLil

Subtlerustle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My two cents only, unless it’s for bonafide IC I wouldn’t do it. I would have a guilt complex over subjecting a therapist to that. I know it’s probably harmless but I guess it’s an individual’s discretion. With or without, enjoy the massage. Mine benefits are resetting as well so I will book a few as well.

Reactions: littlemoosey and SherriLil

patrick1776

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I would suggest a depend real-fit/silhouette. It is enough underwear like to be unnoticeable to most people. If the massage therapist does recognize it, they will almost certainly be professional.

Be as discreet as possible using a towel to cover it up as much as you can. If they see a bit of the waistband of the pull up, then it isn't exabitionism, it is just a person that wears protection which might not even be recognized as protection.

MaxSyd

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I love having a massage! Helps so much with my tight back from the spinal fusion and also my tight arms from pushing my wheelchair all day.

Every time I go for a massage I just make sure I'm wearing one that is either white or non ABDL looking. Most of the time the massage person doesn't say anything or just a small comment "oh you wear protection" and ask if it's ok to tuck the towel into the back of the diaper. I never just lay there in just a diaper I always wear shorts over the top but the diaper sticks out over the top

For me they are normally more worried about me transferring to the table from my wheelchair than my diaper! I guess I can pull the disabled card easily or people just make assumptions about people with an obvious disability. Not sure if their reaction would be different to me if I didn't have a visible disability.

Reactions: littlemoosey and SherriLil

nappywearingicman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I've had one awhile ago but I did let her know before booking and she was very professional about it and made me not feel embarrassed.

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
It could be just a tad Embarrassing !!! But after wards it be very refreshing and relaxing for sure !! Never know until you fine out , for myself I would for sure !!!

Hemix

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Some massage therapists actually tell thee to wear a disposable diaper to reach more portions of thy body and to cover thy penis during the massage.

Thou canst wear small pull-on diapers and claim thou'rt used to do that and that thou enjoyest it much more that way.

Last edited:

joemama

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I just simply told my therapist that I had underwear that was not your typical find on for incontinence. She was just fine with it and when she moved the towel down to get my lower back she for sure saw the top of it, even though I rolled it down. She actually asked if she could ask me some questions and we had a very good conversation about it and she was very reassuring and helpful.

diaperlover321

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
i been to the doctor they never said a word i was wear just a reg diaper without prints if you don't make a big deal about it they won't either good luck just try to relax

Reactions: SherriLil and joemama

Diapertoddler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I wore regular pull ups, diapers and abdl diapers
There is a blanket over me during the massage any way so no one gets a show off what I'm wearing. Sure they may feel the padding but it's not a big deal.

Reactions: SherriLil and joemama

TeddyUrsadorable

Living Plushie
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Incontinent
I've had professional massages in my diaper before. It was no big deal. My massage therapist knew about the prostate issues I was having at the time before I lost control. She was very professional about the whole thing, and I never once felt uncomfortable.