• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

So maybe I should introduce myself

trysexiea

Mysterious
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am someone F of 26 years old I live in an unknown country F or people Complain all the time. Otherwise I am currently on a big project that you will see in the future if I do not miss it :). What else to say I'm only "ADL" = "DL", I like to help when I can, I find it interesting to make Polls help to better understand the tastes and expectations of the community. If you look at my profile you will see that my favorite diaper model is "Luxury one" if you find it in sale do not hesitate to report it to me;)

Otherwise I like computers and electronics, but what I prefer is created. But the best professional skills are management.

I find the community of this forum treated respectful and responsible, it's nice to see. I do not always agree with the decisions of "Moo" but I must admit that overall the forum is well run (which a complicated thing especially for a multi country forum) you just have to look at the forum that represents my country for the community AB / DL you will see the difference.

Hello Trysexiea,
Welcome to the group.

Thanks

trysexiea said:
Otherwise I like computers and electronics, but what I prefer is created.

I like computers too. They're pretty interesting things. I also like video gaming too... I just beat Pokémon Let's Go: Pikachu a few days ago.

By the way, that pig creature in my avatar is a Pokémon called Grumpig. It is a psychic type Pokémon.

Last edited:
I'm not really present here this last time, I'm read some posts but don't answer for a lot (first reasons I have already answer for the same subject to another topic by an other person) (Second reasons I didn't have the time to answer to the topic) but you are sure I read some topic because some disappears like magically :) . Otherwise I work on my project (I know you know nothing of it, but if I arrive to do what I want I sure some people on this community Will be happy :) (eventually I sure you can find some information of it, if you thinking about it :)

Hi. I've appreciated your presence on the site and the things you've had to say. I had to assemble the first computer I owned which was an Apple IIe. Funny how times have changed. The Apple IIe cost $3000 and had such limitations, but there were some nice things it could do. I could set up mailing addresses and print to mailing labels saving me from typing envelopes for a group mailing.

Welcome to the group trysexiea! I'm pleased to meet you.

dogboy said:
Hi. I've appreciated your presence on the site and the things you've had to say. I had to assemble the first computer I owned which was an Apple IIe. Funny how times have changed. The Apple IIe cost $3000 and had such limitations, but there were some nice things it could do. I could set up mailing addresses and print to mailing labels saving me from typing envelopes for a group mailing.

Thank, I use Linux personally :)

Reactions: Preciouslitlboy
trysexiea said:
Thank, I use Linux personally :)
Nice to meet you :) im into IT and computers myself :) so you do system management? and use linux? thats wonderful, what distribution do you use? Ubuntu? Fedora?, Kali Linux? are you also into ethical hacking with kali?

I think I speak more of personal things this last time, I don't know if you like or not.

Back