So many wonderful things...

FTuga197

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So... Since I was a kid, and my best friend, who needed to wear diapers, used to come sleepover, I asked him to bring an extra diaper. Then I wear it. I loved it and he didn't understand why.
That feeling became hidden until a few years ago, when I started to buy adult diapers and wearing them occasionally.
Today, I put on a diaper and peed. It felt so great. The heat. The weight. The feeling. I love it all. I can't wait to wake up in the morning and poop in my diaper.
But I also have some questions. I need to ear it from you. I would love to wear it in public, under my pants. Do you do it? Aren't you ashamed? Should I be?
Also, I can only pee standing up. How do you pee sitting down or lying down? How do you relax that far?
And finally: Are we weird?

Plenty of us do go out with a Diaper on (hidden underneath normal looking clothes) me included;

although I don't do it often, I do enjoy it

and I dont focus on whether or not people are looking or if somebody will notice; they really wont if you are covered up well (I have explained it many times before, you basically want to layer up so it is hidden and wont show easily if you bend down or whatever)

No I dont feel ashamed and neither should you.

I have tried peeing while laying down, but it is hard when you aren't used to it and I havent tried it often enough to get used to it.

I guess you just have to keep doing it and eventually it will get easier.

And finally "Are We Weird" ; well according to most people, yes we are.

And personally I would rather be weird than "Mr Joe Normal"

I know I'm weird. You can judge yourself but don't let others judge you... ok, maybe an actual judge in a court. It's a fet for me so wearing in public is not appropriate. 😊

Oh yah... Bambino's + yoga pants = hilarious! 😄

Glad you're having a good time :)

I do wear in public, although I generally have my pants on when I do it. I would say there's nothing to be ashamed of unless being ashamed of it is how you have fun with it.

As for peeing, practice will help you with different positions over time. I found that going a little bit first in a position I could manage and stopping made it easier to try different positions.

Are we weird? Yeah, it's weird. I just don't think that makes it wrong in and of itself. Weird can be good, too.

It take awhile to overcome years of potty training.. it gets easier and easier ...paying whial in bed is the hardent to overcome

FTuga197 said:
I would love to wear it in public, under my pants. Do you do it?
Yes.

FTuga197 said:
Aren't you ashamed?
Not really. I've been actively wearing for about 10 years. That feeling goes away with time.

FTuga197 said:
Should I be?
As long as you're not bothering anyone else (e.g. intentionally trying to get caught or spreading smells around), it's fine. Whatever you're wearing under your clothing is your own business, unless you make it other peoples.

FTuga197 said:
Also, I can only pee standing up. How do you pee sitting down or lying down? How do you relax that far?
Lots of practice. It took me years before I got to the point I could do it laying down or sitting. It helps to have a diaper you can trust not to leak.

FTuga197 said:
And finally: Are we weird?
By definition, yes. That said, everybody is "weird" to some degree or another. The list of fetishes out there is huge, and as long as it's not causing harm or interfering with your ability to lead a normal life, it's absolutely fine.

And as a side note, something that helped me when I was struggling with the whole "I'm a weirdo" thing: just because you see other abdls behaving badly online or in the media doesn't mean that all abdls (yourself included) have to be that way.

I became bladder and bowel incontinent last summer and wear diapers all the time now. As far as wearing a diaper in public, just wear baggy clothes and nobody will notice you are wearing a diaper. If you only pee in your diaper while out and about, nobody will notice unless you have a leak. If you poop while you are out and about, it will be very well known to everyone around you that you just messed your pants because of the obvious smell.

Good morning, y'all.
Secong day wearing diapers. I woke up today, took off my soaked diaper and took a shower. While taking my coffee I pooped a little standing up. I guess it's a good thing! :D
How many times a day do you change your diaper? I could be messed all day! :p

It's kind of amazing how often these exact same questions keep getting repeated. Short answer, just change when you need or want to change. Long answer, it depends on what diaper you're using, how much you wet and/or mess, how long you've been wet or messy, if it smells bad, and how resistant your skin is to rashes.

Slomo said:
It's kind of amazing how often these exact same questions keep getting repeated. Short answer, just change when you need or want to change. Long answer, it depends on what diaper you're using, how much you wet and/or mess, how long you've been wet or messy, if it smells bad, and how resistant your skin is to rashes.
I agree. I know new members might not realize it, but a lot of the first topics people post are extremely common. You could find a similar thread within the first few pages normally. Not that I’m knocking anyone by any means, just a little reading can save a lot of time.

Yeah, I don't intend to be rude or brush off new members either but it really does get annoying having to say the same thing over and over again. It's almost like half of the members here are all 3 year olds.

Well for me I don't like to wear in public unless a dire situation calls for it, like a trip to in n out or a quick store run. Just make sure you're wearing clothes that don't give away the fact that you're wearing a diaper underneath, unless you want others to know. Don't feel ashamed as an independent person who pays your own bills to wear whatever the hell you want. That's how I feel about shame, but that differs from person to person. As far as peeing in bed, what helps is knowing the fact that you're 100% protected from leaks if you pee while laying on your back. I'm not sure what you're wearing, but if it's some cheap store brand diaper, don't expect it to hold too much, but if you have a good one that you got online that others trust and put in a good word for, don't you worry about a thing. Just relax your entire body and allow yourself to let go as best as you can in bed. That's my favorite thing about wearing to bed. You don't need to run to the toilet if you're wearing a diaper. And finally, are we wierd? Who am I to answer that for you or to speak for everyone here? Yes there's stigma surrounding our community but if it's your secret and nobody knows about it, then no, you're not wierd.

Back