Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hey all... me again.

I've been browsing the gallery and I can't help but notice the huge number of crotch shots.

Please... people... I find them to be crude and tasteless. Take a pic of yourself wearing a diaper, fine. Blur out or cut off your face if you have to censor it. But please... please... please lay off the crotch shots!

They're not really attractive... and the only people who like them are perverts and sickos.

Thank you!

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Well some are fine...But someone uploaded like 20 of them, and they all look the same...

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Well I guess I have "crotch" shots, but I try not to... I find them tasteless, as well. Usually I try to at least get from my naval to my thighs.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Well they can be fine once in while but when someone who haven't been here for like two day upload 100 of them and then we have a problem...

Ben

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
Report anything you think is in bad taste... TBH we're reluctant to outright ban em, but those that seem to be in bad taste (or that person seems to have only joined the forum to post em) have been deleted before and the person asked not to post crotch shots.

Its basically done case by case as to whether we should delete em.

My personal thing is i usually say something like "Hello Mr. Crotch I mean ummmm Username. You know it might be best to get to know us here on the forums rather than posting pictures of crotches as i don't think most people's ideal way of other people perceiving them is as a giant crotch. If that is the way you want to be perceived i don't think you will fit into this place as we are about getting to know people not their crotches."

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
There should be a button to enable/disable crotch shots, and a rule that all crotch shots much be tagged as such. Would be complicated, but I bet it would take Moo could do it (the guy is a master at his art :p)

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Well some are fine...But someone uploaded like 20 of them, and they all look the same...

Took the words right out of my mouth Pojo.

tiger2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
"hello, im from dpf"
to me there all exactly from that school of photography, you can be a tad more creative can't you, hide your face in a towel, just, well, crotch shots come off as rather crude and perverted.
and yes, i agree as well, they all look similar and they all seem to be poorly lit....

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Once you've seen one, you never want to even see any more :D

Sounds more like a aby.com or DPF-experience.

Concerning crotch shots in the gallery: They are boring! A German AB/DL website I go to actually has a policy that all crotch shots are deleted, but I don't think we should go quite that far. Crotch shots can serve a purpose, if - for instance - the picture is supposed to demonstrate the diaper's tape system or wetness indicator or whatever. In that case, a close-up is preferable.
However, I strongly urge people not to upload 10 pictures of nothing but their diapers in full view. It's boring, it's a waste of time and bandwidth, and most importantly it sends the same signal: People here believe your head is your most important organ, even if you wear diapers. Your crotch most certainly is not! Ironically, many people choose "me in diapers" as a name/caption for their crotch shots. I always thought there was more to people than a crotch!
Besides, a photo gallery is a place where pictures of great photographers are displayed. So be creative and make your pictures interesting by choosing interesting scenes, breath-taking scenery or strike a funny/stupid pose.

Peachy

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Well I guess I have "crotch" shots, but I try not to... I find them tasteless, as well. Usually I try to at least get from my naval to my thighs.

I've seen your pics Mandi. They are tastefully done. They are not the kind of blatant "LOOK AT MY DIAPER" photos that I'm talking about. :D

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
and besides... at least you were dressed the rest of the way in yours...

if someone wants to show a bit of diaper peeking out over their pants or an unbuttoned shot... that's fine... I don't consider that a blatant crotch shot where they have nothing but the diaper on.

Role
  1. Private
*props himself up in a highly formal manner*

The art of thrusting one's diapered crotch as far to the camera lens as possible is simply abhorrent! We should be more vigilant in expelling these distasteful pictures from our image collection.

Shupie

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Eee, I've never been much for blatant crotch shots. Here and there, okay. Everywhere... please no. I know they're in diaper communities, but it doesn't mean everyone is going to be in awe by... oh wow! Another diapered crotch! I haven't looked at the gallery here too much, but on diaperspace they're everywhere and it gets old real quick and some are just so.. ew.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
This is my my santa suit! Prophecy about internet phenomena about crotch-shots YouTube videos about non b/dl people.
Coming in December.

redtails

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Other
I don't really understand why people post crotch shots, have we degraded ourselves so much that we post crotch photos for sickos to masturbate to? I find a rule against crotch photos both good and bad. Good in a sense that more people will visit the gallery if there are less wrong photos on it, but it's bad in a sense that we're all on here to just have fun, instead of being told off all the time!

Please though, keep in mind that posting a crotch picture will inevitably mean you're posting and image some people get aroused of

Status
Not open for further replies.