So Mad

BabyJackJack

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I should have had a delivery arrive from Bambino Diapers last Monday, but never received anything! From what I understand via a “Live Chat” with UPS, they lost my package! I have already paid for the shipment! It would have been a good deal if I had received the product! Instead, I am out of $80! 😡 Advice?

foxkits

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
BabyJackJack said:
I should have had a delivery arrive from Bambino Diapers last Monday, but never received anything! From what I understand via a “Live Chat” with UPS, they lost my package! I have already paid for the shipment! It would have been a good deal if I had received the product! Instead, I am out of $80! 😡 Advice?
Call bambino have them file a claim reship order.

Reactions: littledreamers333 and BabyJackJack

PaddedInHaslet

Straight Diaper Lover
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Call Bambino. They will be able to make the claim with UPS and should either refund you for it or send you a new order.

Reactions: BabyJackJack

BabyJackJack

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
PaddedInHaslet said:
Call Bambino. They will be able to make the claim with UPS and should either refund you for it or send you a new order.
I emailed them twice and have heard nothing. I called but got a recording saying to email. I am very concerned!

LePew

Staying dry in the city of rain
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
BabyJackJack said:
I emailed them twice and have heard nothing. I called but got a recording saying to email. I am very concerned!
It’ll be fine, don’t worry. Package loss happens but you won’t be the one taking the loss.

You won’t be getting those diapers though, so that sucks.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
If you bought them via credit card, you can have the cost taken off your card by calling their phone number.

IMNdiapers

lil’Cowboy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
  6. Other
I feel your pain, I recently had a shipping nightmare with UPS, they ended up losing 6 cases of diapers and damaging 4 other cases… I’m still dealing with trying to get it resolved now. I wish you luck.

BabyJackJack

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Thank you all for your comments and suggestions! I am on it!