• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

So long and thanks for all the fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
As some of you know I'm going...

on vacation.

Yes, I know it's old. But I can't help doing it.

I'm going to France for 3 weeks on Sunday and won't be back untill the 7th of August.

So,

So long and thanks for all the fish.

And while I was looking for that first picture I found this:

PS. Oh and to beat peachy to it, yes... we're going with the caravan. And we're going to enjoy having it with us.

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
Have fun in France!

DON'T EAT THE SNAILS!!!

3 weeks? :( That's too long, =P

Enjoy your trip! What're you planning on doing?

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
I was going to pass on the snails anyhow.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Are you planning on taking any tbdl stuff with you?
Hell no!

We're living way too cramped up to be able to. Only my Blanky but I've always slept with that so... and it isn't a 100% TB item to me either.

J

Jeffy

Bring good walking shoes :3 Most everything in the populated area is within walking distance.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Oh, so you're sick of Dutch cheese, so now you're taking your caravan down to France to load it full of French cheese? You'll be stinking up your entire country when you return! :tongueout:

Anyway, enjoy your long vacation in France! I'll be gone myself for 11 days towards the end of the your trip. I hope you speak French well enough to get by down there.

PS. Oh and to beat peachy to it, yes... we're going with the caravan. And we're going to enjoy having it with us.
Excellent! One less caravan on German Autobahns! You have my full approval! ;)

Peachy

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Yuck French cheese, that's even worse then Dutch cheese.

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Cool. Hope you have fun. I'm hoping for a full review on your return.

F

Falkio

Have a safe trip, Marty. Hope you have a good time in France! Bring us a postcard. :biggrin:

*hugs*

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
t=-33 minutes

Probably the last post I'm going to make here until I'm either there with internet or home again.

Rational

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Wow france? Ive never been there : o. Well i havent been anywhere xD. Anyways have fun!

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I wouldn't last long living in such a small space with family, let alone 3 weeks! But I guess you've got allot of activities to keep yourself busy and distract you from your poor living conditions :p.

Enjoy yourself! :)

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
Yes enjoy the trip. I'll have your snails, if you don't want them.

Last edited:

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
I wouldn't last long living in such a small space with family, let alone 3 weeks! But I guess you've got allot of activities to keep yourself busy and distract you from your poor living conditions :p.

Enjoy yourself! :)
I got my own tent so except for the lack of computers it's almost like home (only then a lot warmer)

Status
Not open for further replies.