So jealous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crinklebuttt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Saw a little girl while I was working today, wet spots from her leaky diaper. Her mom changed her in their car before they came in the store. Definitely over 4yearys old. I loved my childhood, but I would give it all away for access to diapers at that age. Why couldn't my parents/grandparents be as lazy as they are today?

I've often thought that I wished my mom would have let me wear diapers later into life, but of course, parents don't usually do that. Most don't like changing diapers and are anxious to get their kids potty trained. I know my wife and I were. How ironic!

I don't think it's fair to call that little girl's parents lazy, maybe she is developmentally disabled in some way? Idk, you can be jealous that she gets to wear diapers but calling her care givers lazy seems kinda mean to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, she wasn't disabled in any way. She was asking questions and answering them very coherently. And she wasn't the first 4+year old I've seen diapered, saw a little boy tell his mom he needed his diaper changed.

Perhaps the parents of this child actually more caring. Reading this has brought back in memory of my. Not sure if I said it before.

4 year old me.
Explaining to Mummy what happened..

Mummy: " Mummy's very cross with you have wet your self....

4 year old me : "yes I know Mummy I tell you what happened."

mummy : I know what happen......"

Cart remember the end of the conversation but I learnt that grown-ups don't always listen.

Year later on a train to somewhere and a Little toddler. Says in a lowed voice "Mummy I need to wee."

Mummy of the toddler " it OK you got a nappy on."

Tiddler "but i need to wee mummy. "

Mummy of the toddler. Yes I know. I only get cross when you wet your self with ont a nappy. You got a nappy on at the moment so I wount be cross."

Me wishing that my Mum was that thought full for me.

Well there you are.

- - - Updated - - -

Perhaps the parents of this child actually more caring. Reading this has brought back in memory of my. Not sure if I said it before.

4 year old me.
Explaining to Mummy what happened..

Mummy: " Mummy's very cross with you have wet your self....

4 year old me : "yes I know Mummy I tell you what happened."

mummy : I know what happen......"

Cart remember the end of the conversation but I learnt that grown-ups don't always listen.

Year later on a train to somewhere and a Little toddler. Says in a lowed voice "Mummy I need to wee."

Mummy of the toddler " it OK you got a nappy on."

Tiddler "but i need to wee mummy. "

Mummy of the toddler. Yes I know. I only get cross when you wet your self with ont a nappy. You got a nappy on at the moment so I wount be cross."

Me wishing that my Mum was that thought full for me.

Well there you are.

Crinklebuttt said:
No, she wasn't disabled in any way. She was asking questions and answering them very coherently.

There are a number of disabilities that you cannot 'see' so unless you knew the girl or family, you cannot know whether your first statement is true or not.

feel that was as well I wish I was never potty trained

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back