• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

So I'm leaving...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Private
...for overseas. :interest:

Canada/US - NYC, Seattle, Pittsburgh, Toronto, Vancouver... or thereabouts.

End of June - end of July. So I won't be around for a month... well, I'll sure as hell be getting around, just not here. :sly:

Quite simply for a holiday. Been working the past 6 years without anything more than a week or two off, in addition to studying and just generally being a busy-body. And no I'm not counting the times in-between jobs, because I had to spend my time looking for another job!

So yes, this is just forewarning. I'll be busy the next few weeks with university exam finals, so I thought I'd get this out there now before I get tied down with that. Guess it also means I just won't be around for the next few weeks as well, anyway...

Work hard my friends, it really gets you places and the rewards are worth reaping. :thumbsup:

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
Have fun on the trip Lukie. Just remember to remove your shoes before going into any igloos you may see ;)

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Make sure you send us a picture postcard, or at least a picture, so don'T forget your camera.

And I hope that the Americans like the Aussie accent as much as they claim they do :D

Have fun and be safe...once you leave!

Peachy

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
hey, i might see you around. if a guy just randomly comes up to you and shakes your hand then walks away, just know it was me.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hey Lukie, have a good time, relax and enjoy yourself.
If you need anything when you're in this part of the world, feel free to message me.

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
MARYLAND MARYLAND MARYLAND MARYLAND MARYLAND MARYLAND MARYLAND!!!

You knooowwww you wanna visit me. :)

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
You never know what you will find when you get back, dishes everywhere, an odd smell in the basement and the remains of police tape on the trees...

Last edited:

EmmEmmThree

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Carer
And I hope that the Americans like the Aussie accent as much as they claim they do

Chicks will be on him like socks on feet, then rock their socks off! Dude you ain't leaving my side, you'll attract all the women with your accent.

DannyTheNinja

Banned
Role
  1. Private
Maybe we could get a Pittsburgh-ish meetup organized... been a long time, actually, since we had a huge meetup on the east half of the US.

Whether we meet or not, have fun! And no booze :-/ yeah, we're really that anal about it here. 21 or older.

--Danny :ninja:

EmmEmmThree

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Whether we meet or not, have fun! And no booze :-/ yeah, we're really that anal about it here. 21 or older.

-.- Always ruining the fun! :p (j/k...)

bobbyjeff

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Pfft...if you look like you're old enough to take care of yourself you can most likely find a place that will let you have a beer or two.

Klokwork

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
America, Now

You can't just come to America all willy nilly. Watch Brad Neely's 'America Now' series to familiarize yourself with the best place ever. While you're at it, you should learn some history

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Now that's smart, escape your winter and enjoy the summer here. I did it the opposite way, I went to Australia in August/September.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
How and why have you been working since you were 13?!?

Role
  1. Private
Pfft...if you look like you're old enough to take care of yourself you can most likely find a place that will let you have a beer or two.

But I'm a smallish guy and I look like I'm 16.

America, Now

You can't just come to America all willy nilly. Watch Brad Neely's 'America Now' series to familiarize yourself with the best place ever. While you're at it, you should learn some history

Rofl, I think I enjoyed that too much. :sweatdrop:

How and why have you been working since you were 13?!?

Actually, been working since I was 12.
Family friend, cash-in-hand job.

Now that's smart, escape your winter and enjoy the summer here. I did it the opposite way, I went to Australia in August/September.

Not much of a choice for me really. Sometime I can barely stand the cold here, and I live in one of the warmer cities down here, where temperatures below 8C is considered abnormal.

Status
Not open for further replies.