So, I'm back and I've decided to go on with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I've decided to just go on with this. Why should I hide my desires while still at home, if my family doesn't like it they can live with it until I move out, which should be in a few months. Anyways, I've ordered a case of 42 diapers and I'm wondering what I should start eating to help loosen my bowels and help me urinate more. I know some of you are going to say I'm crazy for wanting to go 24/7 and all, but I've made up my mind and I know full well what the consequences of me doing this are. So, what should I start eating now to help with this and what should I wear to make the diapers less noticeable? All I have right now are jeans and really, really baggy pants that hang down almost a foot (I have to keep pulling them up constantly now).

The diapers I'll be wearing daily are abena x-plus mediums. I also need to find a place that sells body shirts that snap in the crotch as that would help keep the bulk down, am I right on that?

Well, thanks for your help.

Role
Diaper Lover
Chlorophyll Pills, as I am assuming you are using for both. Lots of water, to dilute your pee so it doesn't smell bad. Buy belts to hold your pants up. You can wear around your family, just DON'T flaunt what you do in their face, do it, and they disapprove, do not rub it in their faces that you are doing something that they do not like. That will not end well for either of you. I don't know what you can eat to help you take care of solid business more, but laxatives are a bad choice. You should use just natural stuff such as food and drink.

I think that you can do this, and since it isn't my situation so I'm not going to say yes or no, I'm just going to give you my advice.

Anyhow, just,
wear around your family, just DON'T flaunt what you do in their face, do it, and they disapprove, do not rub it in their faces that you are doing something that they do not like.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I'm glad you've made a decision. The first month will probably be the worst... getting used to wearing them all the time, changing in public, remembering to carry a spare diaper with you at all times... etc. After that it becomes part of your daily routine and you don't really notice.

diapermefast

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
The best way to losen your bowels and help you urinate easier would be to just use the diaper natrually, so when you need to pee just pee and when you need too poop just poop, after a while your body will find doing both functions more natrual and you shouldnt have too many problems, it may take a bit of time but will get eaiser the longer you where.

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
The changing in public part I'm ok with for some reason. It's just wearing/using around the family that's getting to me.

I guess I'll just go buy some new jeans then, I'm about due for some new ones anyways lol.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Definately go one size up.

My waist is 34"... all my pants are 36".

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Oh wow...same waist size as me, well almost. I've got a 33" waist.

I'm just doing just cleaning and finally removing those 5ish year old diapers in my closet and putting a lock on the bottom part of my dresser to keep the supplies in. Should I get some powder or would that be noticeable?

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Get a belt...Just wear underwear over the diapers...Probably best to just eat when you normally do...If you want to pee more, then drink more...Chlorophyll pills will help with smell

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
i only have one thing i worry about, and thats health. the diaper has nothing to do with it either. if your eating a lot and drinking a lot, make sure you watch it. pop and junk food should not be increased. watter, apples, heathly snack foods like granola bars or rasens. keep that in mind.

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Thanks for the advice/tips. I've just finished cleaning out my room of all the old, used diapers now and I've added a lock to the bottom part of my dresser (more like a cabinet). So, Monday when the case arrives I'll be ready.

Wish me luck.

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
One more question. Anyone know the best and painless way of removing hair down there.

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
A decent razor and some shaving cream should work, can't think of a better way to do it.

Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
For food, I'd go with a McDonald's hamburger. I'm usually running for the toilet within an hour :)

For shaving, Norelco makes this handy rechargable shaver called the Bodygroom. Not sure how well it works on the male parts, but I've been using one for about a year now, and I've never had a nick, cut or scratch. It works great on underarms, too. Just watch the foil head, if you put too much pressure on it, it will shift out of it's holder and things could get ugly. Really ugly!

IIRC, it costs about $20 or so. You can probably find them at your local drugstore or Wal-Mart, though I ordered mine online.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
For shaving, Norelco makes this handy rechargable shaver called the Bodygroom. Not sure how well it works on the male parts, but I've been using one for about a year now, and I've never had a nick, cut or scratch. It works great on underarms, too. Just watch the foil head, if you put too much pressure on it, it will shift out of it's holder and things could get ugly. Really ugly!
Lol...women! As soon as some new product for guys hits the market, girls start buying it! :tongueout: Or maybe the whole idea of products "for men" is just an advertising scam to market it to women.
Either way, I doubt that any "for men"-products in the hair removal department really differ from normal razors or hair removal cream for women. It's just the same stuff in different bottles/packages so we - the men - don't have to feel so ashamed to buy stuff originally made for women.

P.S.: I didn't even realize you were a girl until you posted your previous messages. Just shows how much I pay attention to users here :(

Peachy

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I thought about using Nair, but after this horrible experience someone else had with it I'm not touching it. His genital area was on fired forever it seemed when he used it. Although, he did have to wear a diaper to keep the fluids, etc from getting on his clothes though lol.

I guess I'm gonna have to just use a razor, I'm just a bit scared about that. I might cut myself lol.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
One more question. Anyone know the best and painless way of removing hair down there.

Best way safewise - Razor of some sort like you would for other parts of your body or something

Best way manlywise - Chainsaw or machete

Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Don't use Nair on your genitals! It says so right on the bottle :)

Try the Bodygroom. It's cheap and by far less painful then a regular razor.

AnonKiba

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little
I guess I'm gonna have to just use a razor, I'm just a bit scared about that. I might cut myself lol.
if you use a disposable razor it's hard to cut your self unless you do something stupid

bebehuey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Private
i've always found that the same razor i use on face is good for genitals, i have learned to expect some bumps if ya havent shaved there in a while:eek:

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
DO NOT use the razor you use for your face for... other areas... of your body. Your face has bacteria on it that can spread and cause some nasty rashes elsewhere.

Always make sure to use a fresh razor and plenty of shaving cream or soap. I shave weekly and haven't had any problems.

Also... you may want to consider doing 24/7 wetting only for a while at first... the smell from messing is definately noticable... and let's just say that parents never forget that strained look on your face that says "I'm taking a dump in my pants now, gimme a min." :D

Status
Not open for further replies.