• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

So, I'm a bit scared now, but it seems I've been wetting in my sleep a few times now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
So, I haven't wore a diaper in about 4 months, just been to busy and I've noticed that since August of last year I've been wetting while I sleep for some time. I can't figure out why either. I'm not thinking to myself I wanna wet, I'm not full when I go to sleep. So, I don't know why I'm doing it. I've NEVER wet the bed at any point in my life until now, so I'm a little freaked out. I do have a hunch of why it might be happening, but I'm only .5% sure it's what the cause is. I have been staying up 10-20 hours a day for the past month trying to get as many hours in for work as I can. I will get on the computer, work for about 10-15 hours and then move over to my personal PCs and work on them for another 5ish hours. So, could that be it that when I finally do go to sleep it's so deep I don't realize anything? Because I do have a tendency to not wake up for ANYTHING, you can't even hit me and I wake up until I'm up on my own.

Any ideas?

Jewbacca

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
It's been happening since august of last year? And you haven't thought of bringing this up to a doctor, why?

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Because I'd figure my parents would find out if I went to the doctor. I do not want them to know and I'm a bit shy on talking to anyone about this stuff...

I kinda overshot when it started, but it was last year, near the end of the year. Can't really remember when it started.

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
It's been happening since august of last year? And you haven't thought of bringing this up to a doctor, why?
Embarrassment is a bitch like that.

But please Bryce see a doctor. Its a tad alarming that this has been happening it could indicate something far more serious :sad:
Your parents are not going to be mad at you for a medical problem.

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I guess I'm just sortof afraid it's going to turn out to be something serious and take my control if I go -_-. That's been a desire I have, but jeez I sure wouldn't want to lose it :( I guess that's why I'm sortof scared to go see a doctor...

Maybe it's something in my subconcious going on and it's not even medical, could that be a possibility?

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
I guess I'm just sortof afraid it's going to turn out to be something serious and take my control if I go -_-. That's been a desire I have, but jeez I sure wouldn't want to lose it :( I guess that's why I'm sortof scared to go see a doctor...

Maybe it's something in my subconcious going on and it's not even medical, could that be a possibility?
If you go they can only help you gian control...

That's always a possibility... however
Better safe then sorry.

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm over here thinking of the .000000000000000000000000000001% chance of losing control if I go -_-

I might wait til Monday and go while everyone here is at work/school. My doctor doesn't have the right to tell ANYONE about what I tell em, not even my parents since I'm 20 do they?

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
I'm over here thinking of the .000000000000000000000000000001% chance of losing control if I go -_-

I might wait til Monday and go while everyone here is at work/school. My doctor doesn't have the right to tell ANYONE about what I tell em, not even my parents since I'm 20 do they?
YOU'RE 20!? O_O

Yeah... laws of confidentiality hun... you are fine. Just go.

S

secretdl26

Although everyone is right in saying you should go to the doctor, this sounds like a case of stress-induced bedwetting. Your doctor should have tips on how to deal with this.

D

daria7483

If you are 20 years old, then the physician and his staff can't tell your parents without you signing a release form. If you're still on your parent's insurance, they may see that you went to the doctor and that you had tests done, but the statements they'd see would not specifically say that you were bedwetting. At worst, they might see that your urine had been tested or your blood, and you could say you had a urinary tract infection. But I'm going to agree with everyone else here. If you're 20 years old, bedwetting is certainly not a normal occurrence. Go see a doctor.

bdb2004

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
First, there is actually a federal law, called HIPPA, which prevents your doctor from releasing any privileged medical information to anyone without your consent with a very few exceptions, however none of those exceptions would apply to your situation, so there is no chance of the dr telling anyone. However there is one loophole which might come up, if your parents still have you under their insurance, they will get a statement from the insurance company saying you saw the doctor, this was the bill, and this is what they covered, but it won't go into the details of the visit.

Also, remember that letting a doctor know early means there is usually a good chance of fixing the problem, however if you keep waiting and waiting sometimes it can continue to get worse and preclude some forms of treatments... It's amazing what the mind can choose to ignore in order to try to put off seeing a doctor...

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Although everyone is right in saying you should go to the doctor, this sounds like a case of stress-induced bedwetting. Your doctor should have tips on how to deal with this.
Weird, I don't feel stressed though. Or could it just be I'm always on the computer working or doing something and not getting enough sleep. But I certainly don't feel stressed. I'm going to see what the visit would cost me up front and if I can I'll just pay cash for the visit to keep it off the insurance statement.

Dakota13

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Not a bad idea, but i would go. Its more than likely that you going to will do more good than harm, though what may be happening is your body may be getting overtaxed and it simply cant keep up aswell as it should.

EvaIlyxtra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other, Private
I would assume since your bladder may be used to letting it out due to diaper use that that could happen. Fuck embarrassment and see a doctor man cause it could be somethin serious.

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Weird, I don't feel stressed though. Or could it just be I'm always on the computer working or doing something and not getting enough sleep. But I certainly don't feel stressed. I'm going to see what the visit would cost me up front and if I can I'll just pay cash for the visit to keep it off the insurance statement.
Oh my god.... they wont no dude! Just friggin go man

dirtbike4x4

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I would assume since your bladder may be used to letting it out due to diaper use that that could happen.QUOTE]

I totally support the going to the doctor option, at 20 years bedwetting really is unusual.

However I have to say that tk7432's idea may hold some water. If you wear diapers long enough your body gets used to using them and will do so will less and less concious action on your part. Take for example Darkfinn and LuvsGirl who both bed wet now as a result of their nightly diaper wearing. I myself have a similar unconsious switch for diapers. If i'm not diapered i never wet the bed, I will always wake up when i have to pee in the middle of the night. but if i'm diapered and i drink a glass of water right before bed, i will wet without waking up (if i do i don't remember it in the morning). This is not something i have sought or trained myself to do, it just happened. i don't know why, but the same may be happening to you.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
If you think you might be bed wetting because of lack of sleep, why not get more sleep and see what happens. You haven't explained why you are on the computer for so long. Is it part of a job? In any event, I think you need to track down the reason, and sleep is your first step. If that doesn't stop the bed wetting, then see the doctor, or stop wearing diapers 24/7.

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Well, I haven't been near a diaper for 4-5 months now, so that's not the cause I think. I'm on the computer so much for work and just whenever. It's all I do really. I'm gonna try and force myself to get to sleep earlier. I only bed wet once in a while though so thank god it's not every night.

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Well, I haven't been near a diaper for 4-5 months now, so that's not the cause I think. I'm on the computer so much for work and just whenever. It's all I do really. I'm gonna try and force myself to get to sleep earlier. I only bed wet once in a while though so thank god it's not every night.
Doctor anyway....
You could be a deadly problem....
GO

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I could 'be' a deadly problem? You made me sad now :(

Status
Not open for further replies.