So I wore to class

Status
Not open for further replies.

IncompleteDude

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
It was cool, nothing special really, as no one noticed. It's a really different experience going around your business knowing you have a diaper on, really made me feel like a baby, which I liked. :) Definately something to do again.

Tomorrow I will be buying some attends with an AB friend, and hopefully we can change each other afterwards. Then I'm going to an AB munch that evening. I will meet lots of fellow ABs and DLs. It'll be a blast.

Then in May I'm invited to an AB birthday party, I can't wait!

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Congrats...I've worn to school a few times...Some people act like it's such a big deal and that it's super risky, but it's really not that bad

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Congragulations! I just did that a few days ago! It's fun! :)

Anyways it seems like you have a lot of AB/Dls that live around you.

B

baby kiffer

Sounded fun...

But weren't you nervous the whole time???

Verscha

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Yeah, it's no big deal. Fun though! Glad you enjoyed it dude, and good luck with all your future escapades! :D

A

annierighthurr

Awesome, wearing out is always fun, I love it, especially when I'm wearing a diaper that could be more easily noticed (I.e, abena, bambino..). It's such a fun rush.

A

annierighthurr

Indeed it's not...I kind of have a shy bladder, so that doesn't help any
Fortunately that is a foreign concept for me. :] haha you just need to go into class with a verrryy full bladder. Eventually mind over matter will collapse.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Hey... great!

I want to meet some AB/DL people... haven't had much luck finding anyone local yet.

snydead

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
That's great, i usually wear baggy pants to hide them and also wear sweat pants underneath to prevent them from crinkling

diapeybabybrian

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
It's easier if you have a diaper you can trust AKA (Abena, Molicare, Tranquility, Dry24/7...etc...)

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
It's easier if you have a diaper you can trust AKA (Abena, Molicare, Tranquility, Dry24/7...etc...)
Definately... that is why I always test out a new diaper's capabilities at home before I venture out into public with one on. Heaven forbid you spring a big leak... no easy way to hide that.

dirtbike4x4

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
First off, awsome on wearing to work for the first time. I've never worn to work, but I have worn to school several times, not really a big deal.

I couldn't wet in class when I wore...
I have to agree on not wetting in class, not because I can't, I can pee just about anywhere, but because I don't want anybody to smell my pee.

Role
Diaper Lover
However you should still have baggy pants you can trust to hide said diaper, heaven forbid your classmates notice something odd when you bend over to pick up your pencil (like might've happened to me as I had to bend over to assemble my instrument in high school, but now that I'm graduated I'll never know... not that I'd want to.)

Amelia

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I've wore them to school on a few occasions too.
Under skirts and dresses to hide the bludge :)
The only scary parts are when I'm in someplace quiet... like a really quiet classroom.... the crinkling is scary but people don't seem to know it care about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.