So, I went to school as a pirate today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Yeah, despite the fact that there was no occasion whatsoever, I decided to go to school dressed as a pirate today. Pictures may or may not follow. Thoughts/comments/related stories?

DISCUSS

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
You missed national talk like a pirate day by just a bit... of course I wear pirate t-shirts to work pretty much every day... I have like 8 of them.

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Well, missing TLAP day contributed to the intended non sequitur of my actions, and I was dressed with the full boots, hat, shirt and belts, the whole shebang.

Role
Private
It's bin "spirit" week at my school this week so people are dressing weirdly. Today was themes, so each grade had a theme:
12th: Mario -about 50 people completely dressed up like Mario.
11th: Donkey Kong -about 10 people wore full gorilla costumes.
I forget what the other two were.
Tomorrow is the pep rally, so every grade wears there color:
12th: blue & Gold
11th: red
10th: green
9th: white 9th wears white so people can draw on them and spray paint them.

Monday was pajama day. Tuesday was "wacky & tacky" day, about one forth - half the girls dressed like whores and tramps that day. Wednesday was career day.

Last edited:

Hexaod

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I wish our school HAD spirit weeks again.

But here's how it went for me:

Pajama day: Dressed in my penguin bottoms and a diaper under them (Dry, of course, I'm surprised no one noticed either)
Crazy Hat Day: Santa Hat!
Crazy Hair Day: Ice Cream Cone Swirl
Ninja/Pirate/Western/Medieval Day (AKA BEST DAY EVA!!!): Knightly Ninja-Pirate FTW!!!
Spirit Day: Black & Silver

I alwayes looked forward to Pajama day,
Because I jump out of bed, go to school in a t-shirt, pajama bottoms and my diaper (if I hadn't wet the previous night). I put deoderant on of course.
If I wet, then I put on a fresh diaper and go.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I wore a diaper (under clothes) today - does that count as a "weird" attire? Maybe I'll declare today "International Wear Diapers Day?" :D

Peachy

F

FullMetal

Thats not fair, I dressed up in a batman cape and my principle screamed at me :(

Of course this was last year in high school but w.e

FullMetal

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
You know whats awesome? I can find no rules against dressing in a full ninja suit. Oh, yes, Im gonna do it.

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
You know whats awesome? I can find no rules against dressing in a full ninja suit. Oh, yes, Im gonna do it.
Yes, that was my reasoning for dressing as a pirate. There are no rules against dresssing with a full get-up, as long as I didnt have any weapons.

teddy564339

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
During a week near the end of school last year, all of the seniors decided to do their own kind of spirit week thing. The last day of the week was dress like a little kid day. While most of them didn't have any actual baby things, I did see one girl who wore a diaper over her clothes and had a pacifier. I think she had a few other things too.

Status
Not open for further replies.