So, I Sucked It Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Usagi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Woke up this morning around noon, still kind of reeling from last night's thoughts about how easy it would be to get a pack of diapers, and... everything just fell into place. Mom was asleep on the couch, kids at school, dad not coming home until 6 pm tonight. I barely recall scrambling up and throwing on jeans and a tank top, grabbing my old black messenger bag I used in school, and leaving the house. My excuse was in mind that I wanted mountain dew and we were all out in the house, plus I snagged some yogurt I've wanted for two days and some chocolate milk.

Recalling something on here, I bought a kid's birthday card, swiped a pack size 6 baby diapers, and checked out. I'll admit I stalled a bit and panicked when a couple people passed by me, but I shrugged it off and texted my friends to keep myself calm and collected. I came home, showered, and after abusing the baby powder like there was no tomorrow, I put on my first diaper since about four years. It's still on.

Cue the 'win' music.

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
Congratulations. :)

Next time, don't waste your money - Ditch the birthday card.

Suspence

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Congrats

It gets easier once you buy your third or fourth pack

Usagi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Minor, yet makes-me-happy-update: Finally had to go, so I just wet. Gotta be honest, there's no greater feeling right now. It's just a shame that the diaper doesn't fit, so I have underwear over it at the moment. But I'm prolly going to buy my first adult diapers, Bambinos, next week when I get paid from work.

So, still win.

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
Heh, nice. :)

That was going to be my second suggestion, to buy adult diapers rather than baby diapers, but I didn't feel that it'd be a good idea to smother you with suggestions. :)

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
It would be better if linked to a hip indie band's page, or some "Save the X" page. Adds indie cred.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Try someone cool and unheard of! It's your style, it's your scene! It's your scene! Your! Scene! Also, if you go to CoolHipsterIndieBand.org/forum.html you can ask who the best indie band is and they will all argue about who is more unique, and you can grab one of their usernames and chop off the number (it's hard to differentiate between Interpol44 and Interpol 14, sometimes) and you will have a cool band to link to.

Alternatively, show your cool heavy metal side and get some unintelligible drums and guitars and screech going. That attracts the babes.

babybobby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Off topic...

Yes or no on my new sig?

:damnpc:Broken link.... I'd have to copy > paste it for the link to work. Get rid of the [] around it.

ON TOPIC:

Congrats on your purchase! WIN indeed!

recommendation - next time when you think up an excuse, actually buy a soda or something as an alibi.

I remember buying my first diapers: I'd go to a movie, and buy a package at CVS and stuff them in my pockets (and a friend's pockets too). We wore together. The diapers we got were pampers size 6 with the plastic cover. Miss them.

Last edited by a moderator:

KodyNewlight

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Carer
wow, congratulations ^_^
I tried a Bambino once (a friend mailed me one for Christmas *blushes* ) and really liked it.

babysage

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Congrats on your first purchase.

And just a bit of advise for purchasing later in the year, Christmas Gag Gifts. or just as a gag gift in general. Always works.

EvaIlyxtra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
  5. Private
Congratulations. The process and success of a good day's work. Just another case where facing your fears of getting caught pays off.

Status
Not open for further replies.