Status
Not open for further replies.

theQman

Little Guitarist
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey everyone! Haven't been here in quite awhile cause college is very time consuming, but this is something I just had to tell everyone.

So, my house (particularly my room) is currently being renovated due to water damage. All the stuff in my room had to be taken out so the carpets could be replaced, and my grandmother decided to take the opportunity to organize everything. No big deal, I made sure to relocate all my baby stuff. Or so I thought...

So yesterday, I spent the whole day with my grandma and everything was fine. She wasn't acting out of the ordinary at all, she wasn't questioning me about anything; it was just any old normal day. Then at about 8pm, we got home and I walk into her room looking for my guitar picks when I see it... on the top of her trash can, is an old empty bag of small Depends Pull-ups which I completely forgot to take out of my old backpack. Crap. I'm screwed. Plus, since it was MY backpack, there's really no possible way to deny that they belong to me.

I guess I'm posting this because I'm a little confused. She never brought it up, she didn't even give me a funny look or anything. I just don't understand how she could brush this aside so easily. And for whatever reason, I'm not very torn up about this either. I know she found one of my pacifiers a couple years ago, so maybe she's known for awhile and just doesn't care? I guess I imagined being caught red handed would be a lot more... unpleasant. It's just surprising. Maybe I should just be glad I'm not being interrogated like when my Dad caught me in middle school.

Well.... at 19 your not a kid anymore and she probably figures some things she is better off not knowing.

Yes ... that moment when you realize you have been caught but nothing is said. That awkward silence as you begin to think over and over again ... on what to do and how to react XD.

Personally, I would just pretend I didn't find out that she found out, just as she is also pretending to not have found out. AKA ... it never happened. What? .... What diapers? Exactly.

Reminds me of how my mom checked in on me one night when I was padded up(thickly). My sheets were kicked semi-off, and as her classical motherly instincts insisted, she rubbed my back, which I woke up somewhat to, but faked still being asleep. What she did next made me worried. She has a thing where, for as a joke, she pats my rear and you can guess what happened next. Needless to say, I could've sworn I heard her murmur something about wishing I was her baby again and leaving the room. Ever since she's been referring to me as 'baby'. Oh and on a side note, when I semi-woke up, I noticed I saw sucking my thumb.

Yes, time is on your side in that with the passing of each day, the impact of discovery becomes less and less until it's basically forgotten.

god I can't imagine being caught... I've come very very close a few times.

There's a song that goes "The waiting is the hardest part." My guess is she either didn't realize what it was and just thought it was trash or thinks you have a problem and it's none of her business. Only time will tell, but try not to sweat it.

Like other's have said, she could not have seen or realized what it was or she figures it's not really her business.

I'm assuming she's also probably 2.5-3x your age. Being around the same age as you I could only imagine what someone's perceptions are like who's been around for that long (think about a whole nother of your lifetime, or even another two or three of your life times). Maybe she just realized it doesn't matter and that she's gonna love you all the same regardless.

it still makes me giggle sometimes, when people believe their immediate families know nothing if thier desires, believe me, lol in a lot of circumstances your parents know, something at least.. Maybe not the exact details but they know something..

For example, my mother once caught me wearing a towel nappy, caught me numerous times with diapers hidden under my matress, and even caught me trying to pinch a large pad from the nursing home she works in.. She knew, but still when i told her she acted a little shocked..

They have an idea, or at least most of them do.. lol

babylea

Maxx said:
Or maybe by chance you use the same brand and she thought it was hers.

I am laughing so hard... probably cause that is something my grandma would have done/said xD

Easy solution, just tell them what's up. 😁

babylea said:
it still makes me giggle sometimes, when people believe their immediate families know nothing if thier desires, believe me, lol in a lot of circumstances your parents know, something at least.. Maybe not the exact details but they know something

I often wonder about my parents... today I was with them and I sent something to their phone and their notification alert for me is a baby giggle.. WTF O.O

My mom now always refers to me as "her baby" "baby" "mikey" and "michael". I'm unsure if she knows or if she is just referring to the fact I'm her youngest.

silentdreamer1996 said:
My mom now always refers to me as "her baby" "baby" "mikey" and "michael". I'm unsure if she knows or if she is just referring to the fact I'm her youngest.

Either way it's cute and must make you feel extra little sometimes.

I mean sure it is nice when she occasionally just sits on the couch and hugs me or, on rare occasions, tucks me. It still concerns me though. I mean, it would be easier if she just came out and told me she knows about it.

She is probably embarrassed and won't bring it up so you shouldn't either. As they say the ball is in her court.

My age exactly when I had to go back into diapers and plastic underpants at college. I think my parents knew I had pp I wore over my regular underwear as a teenager due to wet dreams (mom washed my underwear so she must have known about the wet dreams). I used to keep my pp in between my mattress & box spring but she changed my sheets and must have seen them but never said anything. I only had them for about two years any by 16 I no longer used any protection.

Fast forward to college when I had to go back into full protection and then come home for the summer. I was extremely discreet and washed my own undergarments and plastic pants when my parents went to work for the day but I stored them in my underwear drawer and kept my regular underwear on top. No, I was not looking to hide them so much as just keep them out of site. My dad saw my plastic underpants once on my bed because I forgot to put them away after wearing one night (no accident) but he just made a face when I talked to him at he door and I did not know what he did this for until I saw them laying on the bed also. They never said anything so being at that age I think they knew I had them for a good reason and did not need to talk with me about it unless I brought the subject up.

ozbub said:
I often wonder about my parents... today I was with them and I sent something to their phone and their notification alert for me is a baby giggle.. WTF O.O

I must confess, this made me laugh. Yeah, it must make you wonder. I think my oldest son and daughter-in-law are aware of my proclivities because my son has looked in the downstairs basement for tools, or other such things, and that's where I hang my cloth diapers to dry. He's also looked in the downstairs bedroom for Christmas receipts and that's where all my diapers and plastic pants are, in the closet, complete with open door. He always comes over on Sunday morning when I'm working and my wife is home, the same wife who says, "Sure. Help yourself."

So two Christmases ago my brother-in-law gave me a two piece girl's footie jammies, Cookie Monster motif, and the daughter-in-law said something to me about it looking like it was for an adult baby. This Christmas our son and
D-i-L gave us a kitchen floor mat, the kind that has cute, replaceable centers. One was "Beware of the Dog" and the other one said, "Eat, Drink and be Furry." That's the one I chose to use first.

Rawl!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back