So, I didn't think

MixerOp

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm working today driving a dump truck. So I decided to diaper up. I forgot I have a DOT medical physical in the middle of the day. And I also use underspenders. So this will be interesting.

Reactions: Whitechocolate
good for you, go for it and if everything goes well ,, there are other things to try??

MixerOp said:
I'm working today driving a dump truck. So I decided to diaper up. I forgot I have a DOT medical physical in the middle of the day. And I also use underspenders. So this will be interesting.
"Underspenders"?

You've never heard of underspenders? They are suspenders for your underwear for those who need it. I have a gut and no butt, so I use it to help me with my diapers.

Reactions: Whitechocolate and DippyDawg
Well, derp. I took it off right before I got there, as it might include a hernia check. Well, doctor didn't do one. He said I would know if I had a hernia. Bummer, wasted one with only half of wetting. I'm kind of torn on whether or not I want to get caught. That being said, I'm back in another diaper, ready for the rest of the day. Hopefully, I'm able to soak it by the end of the day.

Last edited:
there is nothing better than a soaked diapers

MixerOp said:
Well, derp. I took it off right before I got there, as it might include a hernia check. Well, doctor didn't do one. He said I would know if I had a hernia. Bummer, wasted one with only half of wetting. I'm kind of torn on whether or not I want to get caught. That being said, I'm back in another diaper, ready for the rest of the day. Hopefully, I'm able to soak it by the end of the day.
I wouldn't consider it a waste. As a fellow DOT subjected person, I would never play with a DOT physical. At least for me, my livelihood is on the line if things don't go well. I have a coworker who was out of work for over a month because the physician decided he needed a CPAP and some related issues. I would never give them any reason to think I'm anything other than 100% healthy.

Reactions: ElPulpo
Back