• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

So, here I am

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modmama

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello there community.

As you can tell, I'm a new member here. I would rather read a bit before posting, but we all need to introduce ourselves, so here I am ;)

Nice to meet every one.

Last edited:

LilCoyote

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Welcome to the community, Modmama. It's good to hear that you support your husband and want to learn more about what he enjoys. I think you've come to the right place, as there is lots of good information here. If you don't see something that answers your questions, just feel free to post a question and I'm sure you'll get some responses. Again, welcome.

Cranky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hello there community.

As you can tell, I'm a new member here. I would rather read a bit before posting, but we all need to introduce ourselves, so here I am ;)

My husband, is a passionate dl, and somewhat involved on the ab/dl online community. He suggested I join to do some reading to help understand his needs better and get a few ideas of my own. ultimately, he'd like me to get accquinted with the comminity enough to feel comfortable attending munches together. Gatherings is something he has done a handful of times but would enjoy more if i could attend. So....I'm here :)

Nice to meet every one.

Welcome to the site Modmama
11hinzvic:
I think you've come to the right place, as there is lots of good information here. If you don't see something that answers your questions, just feel free to post a question and I'm sure you'll get some responses.
This is all very true, any questions and almost anyone is more than willing to help.
-It is nice to meet you as well.

Last edited:

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Welcome, and do read as much as you have the time and inclination to do. But don't to be shy - tell US YOUR experience of munches, and abdl gatherings of any sort. I am just a mere dl, non-ageplaying raccoon furry and I am interested in all things outside of my own experience.

Bored4351

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I'd say "welcome" except I'm newer than you. Regardless, welcome. If I can be of any assistance don't hesitate to ask.

wyattsmommy

Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
  2. Other
Hello there community.

Nice to meet every one.

Hi modmama I'm new here as well and I am a mommy of an ab who is also my husband if u have any questions or u just wanna talk just message me I'll give u advice if I can and would just like to meet another mommy like me :) and welcome :)

Status
Not open for further replies.