so happy!

rubberfan

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
hi everyone. I am very happy to join you. although I have been a diaper lover for about 6 years now, and have gone through the usual binge purge cycle, I had not yet totally embraced the idea that this is just who I am and it is not going to change. Last night, I diapered up before going to bed for the first time - and hoped I might just wet in the night. that didn't happen but to wake up diapered this morning felt like the beginning of a whole new me and I am proud to say that I am just delighted to finally be able to say that I am a DIAPER LOVING ADULT BABY!

depends4me

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Welcome to the club! It feels good not keeping it all bottled-up inside, doesn't it? As part of your introduction, would you tell us a little more about yourself: hobbies, vocation, favorite diaper, anything like that?

BobbiSueEllen

A sweet n shy AB-t girl
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Hiya, rubberfan! Coming here was a good first move: you'll get to consider some others' experiences and opinions about it all. Going it alone sucks...plus is more damaging. Take your time here, kick it around awhile, see what happens. And welcome aboard!