So Excited!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

123street

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Iv just been out shopping with my mum. We were in a big "boots" pharmacy, and i spotted depends!
I'm going to have to buy some, the only diapers im used to are goodnite small:wallbash:
But, the shop is at the most inconvenient distance, its close enough that i'm likely to see someone i know there, and far enough away that it is a long cycle...and it's ALL up hill...

Yeah, but, i get payed today, so I'm hoping to go up at some point during my summer holidays (starting 4th july) when at least one of my parents are out - hopefully mum - because my dad works from home, so hes too busy to notice me hiding diapers lol. But my mum is a nightmare! She is so suspicious of me when I get back from buying diapers, it's like she can sense I've done something and I'm hiding it.

But I just wanted to share that with y'all :p

tom

Role
Diaper Lover
Congrats! and good find. Depends in boots, I'll have to have a look out myself

Craig

Est. Contributor
I have seen them before and thought about getting them but im just wondering are depends only pullups? because I have tried those kind of adult pullups and I think they suck lol.

123street

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Yes, unfortunatly. I really wanted tapes :(

Another good thing...I went to the toilet in the same shop, and there are free babies diapers just sitting there. Obviously, go into a toilet with "changing facilities". The gents in this store just happened to have them :p

123street

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I've head about that, but at my local tesco's the baby changing toilets are kept locked.

...not that I was trying to enter or anything...

diapermefast

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
I have noticed the depends range cropping up in Tescos as well, i dont know how good they are, when i look they looked like a similar sort of design as the Tena pull up range. From experience i found them to be OK, but they didnt hold that many wettings.

tom

Role
Diaper Lover
I didn't know about them having free nappies in those stores, that's a bonus!

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Ah... the newest thing at your local super-mega-giganto-store... one free diaper for every customer! Because the store is so huge you'll never make it all the way over to the restrooms in time... and even if you did... there are already 100 people in line ahead of you.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Ah... the newest thing at your local super-mega-giganto-store... one free diaper for every customer! Because the store is so huge you'll never make it all the way over to the restrooms in time... and even if you did... there are already 100 people in line ahead of you.
They could set up changing tables every half mile in every aisle - like rest areas along highways. Then people who've made good use of their diaper can get a new one there. And to add a little incentive, people who make it through the entire store with a dry diaper will get extra bonus points on their club cart. And finally, since diaper use does smell and make weird noises, why not create designated crapping zones...for those who need to fill their diapers?! :D

Peachy

ade

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
just gotta say that Depends are utter garbage. i tried the new pull-up style the other week and they're so bad that...........Drynites are better:laugh:
no, seriously. and Drynites are cheaper.

so anyway, Depends were crap when they first came out and they've not improved at all.

Last edited:
J

Jag

Well, the bike ride would not be all uphill, but half uphill if you're going back home to the same house. Anyway, good luck with getting your package. Just act like nothing out of the usual is happening.

DannyTheNinja

Banned
Role
Private
Just remember that Sleep in Diapers Tuesday is only two days from now ;)

--Danny :ninja:

Last edited:

123street

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
1, I'm now not sure what to get. I could get the depends super, there was also tena pullups there, or theres goodnites/drynites. Any advice?

2, I cant sleep in diapers!!!!! Its so frustrating. I really want to, but I can't take my mind off them so I can fall asleep lol

tom

Role
Diaper Lover
I cant sleep in diapers!!!!! Its so frustrating. I really want to, but I can't take my mind off them so I can fall asleep lol
I'm pretty sure I'm going to have that problem when I start wearing. But like anything..practice makes perfect - the more you do it, the less of a novelty it will be, and so you might just forget it's on. But then I don't know.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
They could set up changing tables every half mile in every aisle - like rest areas along highways. Then people who've made good use of their diaper can get a new one there. And to add a little incentive, people who make it through the entire store with a dry diaper will get extra bonus points on their club cart. And finally, since diaper use does smell and make weird noises, why not create designated crapping zones...for those who need to fill their diapers?! :D

Peachy
Also, not to mention free private showers for members w hot water and good liquid soap to wash it off. non members can pay $3.50 for all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.