So, everyone I had the courage to ask told me they were furrys

ManeWulf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
So, my best friend, my girlfriend, my brother, and my brother’s girlfriend are all furrys. Is this normal?

All of them have also confirmed this to me, by the way. They’ve all either straight up told me, or admitted it when I asked.

Last edited:
WoW. Interesting.

ManeWulf said:
So, my best friend, my girlfriend, my brother, and my brother’s girlfriend are all furries. Is this normal?

All of them have also confirmed this to me, by the way. They’ve all either straight up told me or admitted it when I asked.
While most people don't tend to advertise the fact, it is a common interest that many people share. The fandom has been growing at an incredible rate since early 2000.

The furry fandom is huge ... it's not surprising that this many folks you know are fuzzies 🦊

I feel like being a furry isn’t as niche as it used to be. I remember some of my friends being furries when I was in middle school. I don’t remember when I was in middle school year wise but I want to say like mid 2000s. I barely remember 5 minutes ago so I’m not shocked I don’t remember that. But yeah honestly the furry fandom is huge and I think it’s awesome

Back