So embarrassing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave753

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
This morning wake-up was most embarrassing moment I ever had. I live alone in double bed dorm room (no roommate assigned). I was woken up by banging on my door and someone shouting "Police, open door!!!" followed by break opening of the door. SWAT unit rushed in in my room and order me to lay on ground ( I was laying in bed under cover).

Well there was problem I was completely naked except heavily soaked Abu Space. So embarrassing. But if you are facing assault guns you don't have other choice than to overcome embarrassment and obey orders. Few seconds later I was laying on floor handcuffed. Laying on floor with such childish diaper with at least 5 officers looking at me was so embarrassing.

Then detective asked me "Are you (not mine name)?" and I replied "No, my name is .....and my wallet with id card is on shelf" They checked it (including verifying if it isn't reported a stolen). Then they started to asking me about (that name) and I told them that I remember that dorm manager told (that name) lived in my room before I moved on 1 July. In our dorm if you stay over summer you have to move in to specific part of dorm as other parts are closed.

Than police uncuffed me and apologised for the raid. Apparently they wanted to arrest (that name) but they had his old address. I have to say that raid was conducted very professionally. As my diaper goes, they didn't say anything. I think that they assumed that I were them for medical purposes. I was so embarrassed for whole time of raid.

Um wow. You definitely shouldn't be embarrassed though.... Make sure when the adrenalin wears off you are not actually injured from overzealous armed but jobs and get some legal counsel.

Unless the other guy was an escaped felon known to carry weapons and had demonstrated resistance to LEO'S , you never should have been subjected to that level of "raid" , they should be the embarrassed ones and as previously stated I would address that with legal counsel, things like this are not supposed to happen, the boys in blue overstepped there bounds and it should be brought to there attention, every citizen that tolerates that without question gives rise to a more hostile society ruled by knuckle dragging guys with guns , we have a court and rule of law for a reason.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Uh... wow.
Gotta wonder what the last guy who lived there was doing to warrant a raid like that. I would have found it pretty funny though. You are probably in the least intimidating position that one could possibly be in.

Dave753 said:
This morning wake-up was most embarrassing moment I ever had. I live alone in double bed dorm room (no roommate assigned). I was woken up by banging on my door and someone shouting "Police, open door!!!" followed by break opening of the door. SWAT unit rushed in in my room and order me to lay on ground ( I was laying in bed under cover).

Well there was problem I was completely naked except heavily soaked Abu Space. So embarrassing. But if you are facing assault guns you don't have other choice than to overcome embarrassment and obey orders. Few seconds later I was laying on floor handcuffed. Laying on floor with such childish diaper with at least 5 officers looking at me was so embarrassing.

Then detective asked me "Are you (not mine name)?" and I replied "No, my name is .....and my wallet with id card is on shelf" They checked it (including verifying if it isn't reported a stolen). Then they started to asking me about (that name) and I told them that I remember that dorm manager told (that name) lived in my room before I moved on 1 July. In our dorm if you stay over summer you have to move in to specific part of dorm as other parts are closed.

Than police uncuffed me and apologised for the raid. Apparently they wanted to arrest (that name) but they had his old address. I have to say that raid was conducted very professionally. As my diaper goes, they didn't say anything. I think that they assumed that I were them for medical purposes. I was so embarrassed for whole time of raid.

Reading that tied my stomach up in knots! What an unlikely situation, I'm sorry you had to suffer that.

Very pleased to hear that they were all discreet about you wearing. I have to agree with your guess, I work in emergency services and we are trained to be discreet with anything that may seem out of the ordinary and ask questions in privacy, if required. Well done to them!

Holy cow that's one heck of a wake up. Glad to hear you're alright.

I'm afraid if that had been me, I would have also crapped my diaper! It sounds like a nightmare, to say the least. There have been a number of stories in the news of police and SWAT teams breaking into people's homes and having the wrong address. I makes me wonder what kind of police state are we becoming?

Wow, that's rough buddy. My wife is always joking that she isn't worried about break-ins because "anybody would be freaked out by a 6'3" 300lbs guy in a diaper running at them", but the practical implication of that doesn't come up often obviously, lol Hope you're alright!

Wow that is on way to start your day. I would have been scared and embarrassed out of my mind if that were me also I may have been wearing some of my girls pj's as well so that would've double the embarrassment for me.

Glad to hear that you are OK and nothing bad happened to you.

Thanks everyone for your responses. I'm fine. I don't know what he did (police refused to tell me because of ongoing investigation), but I was told that the suspect has been identified as very high risk person. I live in Czech Republic so it may have connection with recent terrorist attacks in Europe.

Today in lunch break I went to lawyer and he agreed that this was over any bounds and we together wrote letter of complaint with all mistakes during that raid and send it to police headquarters. Lawyer told me that this letter will result in investigation of the raid by General inspection of security forces. I'll see what will come from it.

Sue the hell out of them. Talk about an invasion of your privacy.

Jeez, that's quite the story. Usually, when I sleep in a diaper I put a pair of shorts on to cover it. Just in case someone happens to walk into my room for whatever reason, and I roll my blankets off of me in my sleep.

I'm sure your lawyer brought this up, but working with and being related to police just leaves me with one question concerning this debacle.

If you were living in a dorm, why not just take a few seconds to have someone from the school open the door, or at least contact the school to confirm residency before taking the time to organize a raid?

On the plus side at least you shouldn't have to pay for any damages.

Last edited:
junglejake said:
Sue the hell out of them. Talk about an invasion of your privacy.
Yes, I will but later, my lawyer told me that best way is to sue them based on their response to the letter of complain.

YoungYoshi said:
Jeez, that's quite the story. Usually, when I sleep in a diaper I put a pair of shorts on to cover it. Just in case someone happens to walk into my room for whatever reason, and I roll my blankets off of me in my sleep.
Well I'm in dorm room by myself, I don't have roommate. So I felt no need to cover diaper in any way.

Khaymen said:
I'm sure your lawyer brought this up, but working with and being related to police just leaves me with one question concerning this debacle.

If you were living in a dorm, why not just take a few seconds to have someone from the school open the door, or at least contact the school to confirm residency before taking the time to organize a raid?

On the plus side at least you shouldn't have to pay for any damages.

Yes, it was total debacle. Well, they had master key from dorm guard, by which they open the door and rushed inside. By break opening door I meant opening them fast not damaging them. (sorry for confusion English is my second language and I chosen wrong word)

But why they didn't verify with dorm management who lives in my room before they organized that raid is another question - one of key thing in that letter of complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back