Not open for further replies.

dprlover90

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Does anyone else have a huge leakage problem with tena's maxi pull-ups? I was so damn embarresed when I noticed that they leaked in public, not once, but at least every two diapers! I was hoping them to be more absorbent and take a one good wetting without leaking, but no...

Won't be buying those anymore. Can anyone suggest a good absorbent pull-up diaper that won't leak?

LonelyFOX

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
The tena active underwear after 30 min of wet end up with a bunch of wet mass in the crotch area and too heavy. Those are known as "yuk yuks"!.

dprlover90

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Why not wear the real kind?

I don't like to wear plastic diapers in public, since they are quite bulky and noisy. I do wear thick plastic diapers to bed, but I would prefer a pull-up when I'm out.

Abenalover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Abena Abriflex Premium 3s take a lot of wetting and seldom if ever leak for me. They are a great pull-up. Good for #1 or #2.

Moicano

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Try the tena stretch super. They feel a lot like a pull up, fit great and very little noise! Hold 2 solid wettings, I don't know about #2 though.

LonelyFOX

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
Try the prevail youth underwear!, those are discreet and fit very well under your boxers!. Also there are some booster pads for to increase the absorbing. Well, just I wear pull ups at bed time xD.

kerry

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
I don't like to wear plastic diapers in public, since they are quite bulky and noisy. I do wear thick plastic diapers to bed, but I would prefer a pull-up when I'm out.

Tena Slip Maxi is not at all bulky; that is one of its selling points. It is not even particularly noisy. I mean you could hear it if you are wearing a skirt and it is silent around you, but if you're wearing pants in a normal environment with normal ambient sounds, no one will hear a thing. And I can wear it under skinny pants.

dprlover90

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Prevail isn't an option since they are not sold here. But ICkaraokegirl yes I actually thought of that too yesturday and ordered 4 packs of them. Hopefully they will redeem my trust in tena :D

Cloth backed diapers in general have been a great disappointment, with tapes coming loose, streching from size M to XL, leaking and bad odour. How lucky are we adults still having plastic backed diapers, huh? :)

LonelyFOX

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
About the tena active underwear never try them, first they're for women >_<!!! (I spend couple of weeks with those nasty and yuk!, -feeling a wet bunch mass between my legs, very heavy after absorbing). I'm so sorry about that prevail is not for sale anymore in your area.

chuck

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
The Tena men's underwear (pull-ups) are good for me in the daytime. I even wore a pair to bed one night with a pair of plastic pants over them. But even though it was soaked in the morning, I could have done without the plastic pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.