• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

So diaperbook is gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Someone already made that thread here, but like I said in it, if it's gone forever, that's fine with me.

A

annierighthurr

I saw that too. Still trying to find out whats going on. Looks like lycos removed it.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I'm glad it's gone. I made an account there... and then I couldn't figure out how to remove it, and they wouldn't remove it for me. It was a really creepy site.

Nexeon

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I was never a fan of diaperbook or diaperspace. I don't think I ever had an account at diaperbook, but I made one at diaperspace. I only used it for a couple weeks though, I found it to be too weird for my taste. So like other people, I'm somewhat glad it's gone.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I am too, they had poor technical support. I did like the diaper review section though...they gave you good pictures as w=to what the diaper looked like on the inside and out, as well as when wet and/or messy.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I am too, they had poor technical support. I did like the diaper review section though...they gave you good pictures as w=to what the diaper looked like on the inside and out, as well as when wet and/or messy.
I don't know, I think I'm really okay with leaving some aspects of a diaper review to personal experience or the imagination.

Never used the site, so I guess I'll never know the pain of loss.

g6s

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
diaperspace and diaperbook are similar i take it...

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
kind of. Diaperspace copy's Myspace template wise and functionallity wise. While as diaperbook is almost like a blog format.

Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I didn't realise it had gone till I read it on here! I did have an account there, but wasn't a big fan. I did do quite a few diaper reviews though (no wet or messy pics in mine though!) and it is a bit of a pain that all that work has been lost.

dangermouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Diaperbook was mostly useful for the reviews.

Sadly, diaperbook was produced by the same people who made diaperworld.org, and that's gone too (like for the same reasons that Lycos have cut off the free hosting).

That's a far bigger shame as they had a massive database of diaper reviews with extensive information about the diapers, packaging, photos of what they look like, and even usage tests! Although much of it was in French. Many of the more obscure diapers were on there too (mostly European).

HappyNappin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
yeh, diaperbook was my first public foray into the ADBL world, i joined mainly for the reviews about a year ago but it was a bit duff. i tryed numerus times to post up reviews but they never apeared publicly. and i didnt like the social side of things , 50yo dutch men making erotic comments on my page. i did have some deacent comments from some ammerican guys about the same age as i claimed to be -this brings me onto the thing i disliked most about the site- having to lie about my age it wasnt a smart idea it was an 18+ site for a reason as i soon found out, it was really more like a horny daiting site than a communitiy site like this.
Virtual diaper changes and spanking err, no, not for me thank you
goodbye and goodridance diaperbook

Status
Not open for further replies.