so buying this game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Carer
I think I would want to play the demo first but I'd play it. I don't have the money to buy it however if I could just convince my roommate to buy it.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
It looks like it could be fun, although her face is kind of ugly =D

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Not worth 50 dollars since its going to be so short and it seams like it will have no replay value for it. I wish gamefly would of rented PC games. And her face is truly ugly for a video game in 2008.. Alyx in HL2 looks great and she was made in like 2004.

cylenrii

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
is it just me or does it look like this game has some resemblence to team fortress 2 ?

IncompleteDude

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Not worth 50 dollars since its going to be so short and it seams like it will have no replay value for it. I wish gamefly would of rented PC games. And her face is truly ugly for a video game in 2008.. Alyx in HL2 looks great and she was made in like 2004.
I really don't see how you come to that conclusion. The only significant difference I can see is the fact she Asian, and that's looking at high resolution screens. Certainly, most games have faces that are far inferior in quality.

As for the visuals in general, the quality is mainly due to using a high quality global illumination system with bright lighting for the static lighting. They may also have some post-processing to give the image better contrast and colour. It's the same trick that TV retailers use, not that I dislike it. However, it is not because the game is doing anything more sophisticated than any other.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I played the demo twice...The graphics are pretty nice...Looks pretty realistic...The characters aren't that well animated though...I might buy it depending on the price

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I played the demo twice...The graphics are pretty nice...Looks pretty realistic...The characters aren't that well animated though...I might buy it depending on the price

Demo, where? Does the PC have a demo?

MrSiltStrider

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
It looks like it could be fun, although her face is kind of ugly =D

...her face? The game takes place entirely from the first person perspective (heck, that's the game's main hook!), what does her face have to do with anything? It's like complaining about Gordon Freeman's face.

Anyway, this is one game I'm definitely looking forward to.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
...her face? The game takes place entirely from the first person perspective (heck, that's the game's main hook!), what does her face have to do with anything? It's like complaining about Gordon Freeman's face.

Anyway, this is one game I'm definitely looking forward to.

Well I'm not saying it's going to deter me away from the game...I'm just saying her face is kind of ugly (when you see it in the trailers, and her reflection in windows)

Status
Not open for further replies.