SO BESIDES DIAPERS WHAT ARE THE 2 (TWO ONLY) FAVORITE THINGS IN THIS WORLD YOU LIKE TO DO???

I used to love wrestling, it was only when I found out it is one of the most fake contact sports on the planet. I was so disappointed I never went again to see a match. :mad:

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
bounduptoplease said:
I used to love wrestling, it was only when I found out it is one of the most fake contact sports on the planet. I was so disappointed I never went again to see a match. :mad:

You should check out Game Changer Wrestling's Bloodsport events. These are shoot style Wrestling shows where the wrestlers try to legitimately overpower each other in a Raised ring with no ropes and a Concrete floor. Matches can only end via KO, Submission, or Time Limit Draw, and as someone who attended Josh Barnett's Bloodsport in Jersey City last April, they very much hit each other for real. The main wrestlers they use on the card are Ex-MMA Fighters, Death Match wrestlers, and masters of Japanese Shoot Style (a dying art sadly very few practice).

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
cooking and drawing

Reactions: Whitechocolate, pokemonjesuzzz111111 and rdadvb59
DiaperedWeeb97 said:
You should check out Game Changer Wrestling's Bloodsport events. These are shoot style Wrestling shows where the wrestlers try to legitimately overpower each other in a Raised ring with no ropes and a Concrete floor. Matches can only end via KO, Submission, or Time Limit Draw, and as someone who attended Josh Barnett's Bloodsport in Jersey City last April, they very much hit each other for real. The main wrestlers they use on the card are Ex-MMA Fighters, Death Match wrestlers, and masters of Japanese Shoot Style (a dying art sadly very few practice).

I went to London to watch 'The Real Deal', these guys threw each other all around the ring, the chair grabbed from one of the corner assistants 'smashed' across the opponents head, The receiver of the apparently close to death blow lost the bout and medics were called and he was taken out of the arena on a stretcher! Looked real enough I must say, that was the final match so we left. Twenty minutes later we are in a pub just a few hundred yards down the road, the two opponents leaning against the bar buying each other drinks......yeh very close to death blow that was! I never went again.

Reading (social history), gaming.

Reactions: Deleted member 45172
Making sleepers out of cars, fast but not though of that way, and motorcycles.

Reactions: jspoter and bounduptoplease
armydipr said:
Making sleepers out of cars, fast but not though of that way, and motorcycles.

Oh yes, that is exactly what I used to do, take a basic car in reasonable condition but in particular the lower power level. Then fit and engine/gearbox/suspension/brake combo under the skin. Zero hassle from the cops, and it will red face all of the boy racers!

Reactions: armydipr and LeakingOut
Sea kayaking for sure. And I guess riding my motorcycle for second. But sea kayaking is my main hobby/passion

Modding/ racing my '11 Mustang & gaming.

Cycling and reading. Sadly, my bike miles are way down the last couple of years due to real life issues too complicated to get into here. Hopefully next year will be different. In the meantime, the indoor bike trainer is keeping me in some semblance of shape.

Writing and Gaming for me

bounduptoplease said:
Oh yes, that is exactly what I used to do, take a basic car in reasonable condition but in particular the lower power level. Then fit and engine/gearbox/suspension/brake combo under the skin. Zero hassle from the cops, and it will red face all of the boy racers!
[/QUOTim on my third volvo of differing types, nothing like leaving a vette, mudstain or scamaro sitting there thing, what was that????

Reactions: bounduptoplease
Metal detecting and British history - Roman to Victorian era

Reactions: armydipr
video gaming/collecting them and reading I guess. I tried getting into RC Boating a bit but...that kinda fizzled

Solo hiking/climbing and photography.

Working on old cars, motorcycles , jeeps and four wheeling .

• Love
Reactions: jspoter, bounduptoplease and ARBBB2
stinkape said:
Working on old cars, motorcycles , jeeps and four wheeling .

I do four wheeling and work on old and new cars but I will let you keep the 'Just Enough Essential Parts'. :LOL:

Making nachos and eating them😋

Cooking and shooting.

Reactions: jspoter
Back