SO BESIDES DIAPERS WHAT ARE THE 2 (TWO ONLY) FAVORITE THINGS IN THIS WORLD YOU LIKE TO DO???

Surfing and traveling with my family.

Singing along with my music and drawing

Being with my husband and being creative! I love my man and arts and crafts lol

Traveling, and auto racing. I love IndyCar, F1, and NASCAR. I also really enjoy snowboarding and cycling.

I like collecting marbles and biking!

And reading. I am a nerd. Can you tell? I hope you can!🤓

Gym and biking, 30 mile gravel grinders out in nature 🤙

Art, art and more art. Drawing, designing, fabrication, building, anything to do with creativity and creating.

I like to go geocaching because it brings me to places I would of never seen or know about. And second would be listing to good music driving anywhere further away.

Read about the Cold War and Workout

Reactions: SoFloDL
Freelance photography and being with my boyfriend.

Play my saxophone and Drinking beer while Cat fishing..... and no, I mean fishing for actual Catfish that swim in rivers and bite hooks baited with stinky ass bait.....

Last edited:
Reactions: jspoter
Activities with my dog generally (long walks through woodland and up in the hills <3) and being creative in general (especially if my partners in crime involved)

Pot,Vaginas

• Haha
armydipr said:
Making sleepers out of cars, fast but not though of that way, and motorcycles.
Yes! Grany hot rod ftw

I like building, modifying computers and experimenting with them, mostly tinkering with electronics, while diapered:giggle:

spending time with family, wife kids and grandkids is #1 for me ...ahhhhhh so many vie for the #2 spot...hmmmmmmmmmm living life to it's fullest.

Anything sciences fiction (watch Star Trek read Arthur C Clark, Larry Niven... )
Art... (autocad, freehand drawing, oil painting)

Attachments

• DSCF4039.jpg
    DSCF4039.jpg
    292.2 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Sculpting. I'm quite the amateur artist.
And fishing.

Last edited:
Back