Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
waddler.jpg

waddler.jpg

Snuggies Diapers

Wrap your Adult Baby, or yourself, in Snuggies Diapers. Giving added security to help you be as self confident and comfortable as possible. Waddlers are absorbent enough to last up to 12 hours with up to 67oz capacity. Giving you overnight protection or for long travel occasions by helping absorb even the heaviest wettings. Plus the Waddlers' baby print, designed by Vincent Vangoo, allows you to let the inner child out. - See more at: Waddler

Right now they dont seems to know if this is going to be a single tape diaper or a double one.

Puffs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
o,o those look nice. i would love a few of those!

S

Speck

Interesting. Maybe AB/DL becoming more of a trend isn't such a bad thing after all, manufacturers seem to be catching on a lot these days.

I like it...

abdl86

Where is my tail?
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Interesting. Maybe AB/DL becoming more of a trend isn't such a bad thing after all, manufacturers seem to be catching on a lot these days.

I like it...

Yes i have notes that to.

Brickhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Seems to me like they're jumping the gun a bit on the website. I do hope that these become a reality, if for no other reason than to bring another option for a printed AB/DL diaper into the mix, but their website is a mess right now and there's no clear picture on how close they are to producing these.

C

CrinklySiren

Those look very adorable. But judging by the website, it doesn't look likely to become a reality any time soon (if at all).

C

Cherub

I will be inclined to take the product more seriously when I see production begin. Until then it's just wishful thinking that is posted to a website. Although I hope I am wrong on the latter.

Littledaimon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I saw the website yesterday, the design is awesome, the only thing to do now is wait for a developed product.

And those diapers should come in size small !

Okamiyasha

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Wow! Those look really awesome!

I look forward to a time when they might actually become a reality though :p

C

chronos51

Hmm, not even ready for their first production run, is the answer i got when i emailed questioning ordering and cost.
So i think this is jumping the gun a bit as well

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
None are available for order. I take it they are not made yet.

Sarevok

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
The design looks great. I hope they become a reality.

GunLover94

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
It does seem that they haven't been produced yet because of "lack of funds." I am very interested in they're product but not willing to take the risk with the investing thing without a more solid sales pitch and plan.

Brickhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Yeah, they're not going to get many investors with the way their website is set up right now.

bambinobaby

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I hope that these diapers are plastic-backed. If they turn out to be cloth-backed, I'm out. Also, my vote is for single-tape diapers.

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
Yeah, they're not going to get many investors with the way their website is set up right now.

Well, but they might not need them. Who knows? Aww So Cute just kind of appeared out of nowhere and it's real enough.

Anyway, I would love to see another company offer single-tape printed diapers in the US. I'd definitely try 'em.

crinklekitty

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I know VanGoo! Haven't seen him in years. I hope this pans out.

BabyToddler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
WOW! Nice find you got me interested! Like the colors. Can't wait. :D I wonder plastic backed or cloth backed?

Status
Not open for further replies.