Snuggies Diapers Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

ukdl94

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
We had a thread on this a while ago and I sort of forgot about them. Having remembered and looked at their twitter page again, I've seen that they have a video of the packets being made for their sample run!

Check out the 'Snuggies Diapers' twitter

Just thought i'd keep people updated so you can be as excited as I'm getting :D

KatelynG

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
How are people meant to obtain these sample packets? Anyone have any idea? They look awesome, but the website still throws me off.

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
I'll be very happy to be wrong about Snuggies. Odds being that these are made in China by the same folks that are making Cushies, Cuddlz, Fabines, AwwSoCute, etc., I can only hope that Snuggies has managed to do something unique, and not simply brought us a clone with a different print. I was bummed to see (just now) that they seem to have abandoned the one-tape-per-side concept and committed to what appears to be your run-of-the-mill, four-tape, non-stretchy design. *sigh* Of course, the only thing I have to go on is a drawing, so much is left to the imagination.

Fingers crossed.

abdl86

Where is my tail?
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
I'll be very happy to be wrong about Snuggies. Odds being that these are made in China by the same folks that are making Cushies, Cuddlz, Fabines, AwwSoCute, etc., I can only hope that Snuggies has managed to do something unique, and not simply brought us a clone with a different print. I was bummed to see (just now) that they seem to have abandoned the one-tape-per-side concept and committed to what appears to be your run-of-the-mill, four-tape, non-stretchy design. *sigh* Of course, the only thing I have to go on is a drawing, so much is left to the imagination.

Fingers crossed.
Maybe you can ask them about it.

BabyToddler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I am glad to see that their website is up again! From looking at the bag I noticed some colors on it. Has anyone seen this site.Snuggies Diapers It looks like they are all going out on social network. ABDL mobile apps? Ikrinkle? At the bottom it talks about Todaler and Fetlife. Well I guess the company is trying to market the social media network. Well I would hate to see the price at $2.50 per diaper like ASC. But I will still try these.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
huh... https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ikrinkle.app (and an iOS app submitted pending acceptance in the appstore I think)

The name's kinda fun... ikrinkle :)

Though I don't know if I'd want that showing up in my account forever...
These samples will include full printed back sheets, printed bags and printed tape zone; the works.

Well that's unique, we haven't seen printed bags before. Most diapers come in plain white or clear bags, with at most a modestly printed product label.

kratox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Private
I am glad that we are getting more abdl diapers, but I already know there will probably not be any smalls offered, so I wish you guys good luck wearing your cute pamps.

abdl86

Where is my tail?
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
I am glad that we are getting more abdl diapers, but I already know there will probably not be any smalls offered, so I wish you guys good luck wearing your cute pamps.

Yes ABDL diapers is kind of a special thing to wear.

barkd74

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Not sure how many people would want a diaper app on their phone/ tablet. I know I wouldn't. Both of mine get passed around too much and I wouldn't want anyone finding me out in that way.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Not sure how many people would want a diaper app on their phone/ tablet. I know I wouldn't. Both of mine get passed around too much and I wouldn't want anyone finding me out in that way.

that. Wish my phone had a way to hide one page of the apps.

I have an app I use at work to store passwords in on my phone. Rather than obviously locking them behind a password app, it looks just like a calculator, and it works too. But if you enter the passcode and hit =, it goes into the notepad part of the app. There are several of this sort of app available for iOS, there must be many for android too.

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
They uploaded another video, of the actual product being pumped out, see here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1x9JPnRW7c&

Seems probable that we'll have yet another competitor in the US AB/DL market.

Good! Let's hope they're worthy of a spot, 'cause another "just ok" diaper does more harm than good.

I always wonder what those Chinese workers are thinking as they see baby-printed diapers go by that are clearly made for adult bodies. Are they even wondering? Or are they just thinking, "Only twelve more hours 'til shift change" ?

Llayden

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I always wonder what those Chinese workers are thinking as they see baby-printed diapers go by that are clearly made for adult bodies. Are they even wondering? Or are they just thinking, "Only twelve more hours 'til shift change" ?

You know, I have always wondered about the workers (not necessarily of any particular ethnic background) at the AB/DL diaper manufactures as well. I always wondered if they were just normal people looking for work in factories, if they are rented/leased equipment with operators, family/friends, or AB/DLs as well.

I hope that they make a good product and it proves to be extremely successful. The product looks to be Bambino-esque in size/construction, and the packaging is hands down the best I have ever seen for AB/DL specific products. Best of luck to them and looking forward to more news, products, reviews and so-on.

It would be awesome if there was a Vendor's section here like there is in many auto forums. That way, there is a steady source of income for the site (they are usually charged a small fee to maintain their status) and it gives them direct access to their target markets with the ability to troubleshoot product issues, develop, and gain a sense for what the customer actually wants/needs.

Atomic6

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
$95 for 8 wow i will stick with my goodnights they dont make xs anyway

Llayden

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
$95 for 8 wow i will stick with my goodnights they dont make xs anyway

I am pretty sure that that portion of the site isn't finished yet. If you'll notice, it says "discount" not price as well as stating that it is a sliding scale. They probably have not determined the price for the product yet, nor have the finished the site with the exact product. You will just have to keep watching to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.