Snug Levis and a puffy diaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A great feeling I have found is to wear diapers with snug jeans. It really compresses everything and holds it all really close to the skin. It is really great with a good mud softball in place. Anyone else like jeans with their diaper?

I see the board is lit up with so many of your posts. I don't like fecal anything. Sorry. Not interested. Have a nice day.

Honeywell right? No harm intended. I respect your opinion. Thanks for honest reply. Anyone who thinks I am overdoing things with my posts just let me know. Not trying to annoy anyone.

After some time, you will get an idea of how the board works. There are many differing opinions, but it's pretty liberal for the most part. One or two ongoing threads on the more "alternative" stuff, I consider tolerable. I personally prefer posts about the products themselves, and that is what brings me back. I think I can summarize: My father once told me while we were sharing some vintage wine: "All things in moderation". There is quite a bit of truth to that.

Well said H. I checked one of your older posts to see if I struck a nerve. I do believe I did. Sorry about that. I do realize there are plenty of people here who have no choice but to use the products we talk about for medical reasons. I got over excited about being around a place I could speak freely. I will work on responding to posts concerning things other than what is pleasurable for myself.

"Those quickest to judge are seldom guilty of innocent dispositions " A self made quote

I don't wear jeans at all. However, I get the snug feeling if I wear my footies. It's more present if I wear a onesie, but I don't put that on too often.

I always wear nappies under my jeans as I am incontinent and wear nappies 24/7 whatever I am wearing. If people notice I wear nappies so what.

I've been incontinent since 2010, and have had to wear diapers as a result personally I prefer to wear them under my clothing as it's a way of avoiding any embarrassing accidents as specially when I am in town or at him sleeping in bed as I have little or no control over my bladder following permanant neurological damage to my lower body following past epilepsy that I have suffered from in 1992/1993 when I was 12-13 years of age.

I choose not to look at this as a bad thing because since returning to diapers my life has improved dramatically because I don't have to worry anymore about those oh no moments when I can't make it to the toilet on time which is a good thing because I am less humilliated and stress out as a direct result, bit having to wear diapers has also been a plus factor for me as I have rediscoverd the comfort and peace of mind that they provide me with something I hadn't thought would ever happen to me but it has resulted in a feeling I haven't experienced since I was a baby/toddler in arms in my earlier life in the 1980's.

Yours sincerely
Chinababy888

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back