SNOW?!

littleph0enix

The Right Honourable Lordship Of Giggles?!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Plain and simple what is the kind of stuff you guys liked to do when you were younger or even now whenever it started snowing outside??

It never did snow much in the UK but when it did it was the best, (even better if you got a day/ week off school hehe) for me it was depending on how much snow there was since you could always have a snow ball fight but it was a bit hard to make a igloo when the snow was 2 inches deep.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Making Snow Angles & Snow Girls !!
Every one make Snow Men Why not Snow Girls???
Made quite a few in my younger days .. : )

Reactions: littleph0enix

NinjaPizza

Needs more pizza.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Sledding.

I don't know if this was technically legal, but a local state park had lots of sand dunes and lots of trails. In summer they were neat to walk through and look at. In winter they were covered in snow, leading to sweeping gullies and hills. We'd park just outside the entrance (to save money, lol) walk in dragging our sleds, and after a short hike through the woods, sled up and down the snow-covered dunes. It was great fun! Honestly I kind of miss it and would like to try sledding again as an adult.

littleph0enix

The Right Honourable Lordship Of Giggles?!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
it just happens so rarely here that I just dont think about most of the time, just started the thread since it started snowing an hour ago here and it seem like it is going to be snowing on and off today.

Rita said:
yeah why not indeed haha all is fair as they say

NinjaPizza said:
Sledding.
I don't know if this was technically legal, but a local state park had lots of sand dunes and lots of trails. In summer they were neat to walk through and look at. In winter they were covered in snow, leading to sweeping gullies and hills. We'd park just outside the entrance (to save money, lol) walk in dragging our sleds, and after a short hike through the woods, sled up and down the snow-covered dunes. It was great fun! Honestly I kind of miss it and would like to try sledding again as an adult.
sounds like good memories, sadly dont think it is every going to be think enough down where I am but Scotland and some parts of Wales should be good for sledding if I was ever up for it

NightFlare76

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
When I was younger my grandpa used to take us up in the mountains to get a Christmas tree every year and I remember no matter how little snow there was I always attempted to make a snow fort/igloo. If I remember right I only successfully made one twice with some help.

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
When I was young it was snowball fights.
Now that I'm older I like going for walks with my wife while it's snowing.
What I hate is shoveling the shit!!!
We're on track for another storm up here and we just got done with snow removal at work from the last storm. Ugh!!!

• Love

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
The most fun I had as a kid was sledding. It usually was a cancelled school day and every kid in the neighborhood would turn up at this one really big hill. We'd have fun all day sledding down that hill, laughing and just having a great time. How I miss those days.

feetintrouble

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Building snowmen, and going for walks spotting them in front gardens. One posh one had Body Shop lids for eyes. Snow building competition at school. (Schools didn’t close at the drop of one snowflake in those days, like they do now!)

My little self likes to dare to wear clothes inappropriate for snow, such as shorts; or snow boots on bare feet.

• Haha

ade

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
littleph0enix said:
it just happens so rarely here that I just dont think about most of the time
Come up north 😉
2015_0129a0022 Standard e-mail view.jpg
886453_129628343888444_1219425988_o.jpg

Not as bad as in the olden days, but I reckon that Ireland burning less peat may have summat to do with that.
We'll have snow alerts upto May, such as for,
2016_0429a0280 Large e-mail view.jpg
29th of April. Grab your sledge and pick a hill 😁
Sledges were a rarity when I was a kid; people made do with whatever they had to hand. For us, it was the same industrial waste bags that were used to protect my mattress 🤭
You had to watch out for broken glass and sharp stones, though.
High jinks usually ended in tears, as ever (ice-balls instead of snowballs, or sneakily included stones or dog muck in the snowball and the naturally following fist fight), so fun was tinged with woe.
And since there were no real winter clothes in Britain, back then, the snow-woe extended into every aspect of life by being soaked to the skin and chilled to the bone.
My last daytime wetting incident was whilst I was engaged in snowplay and the urge to squirt suddenly came on. Mum had shut the backdoor (mortice lock) and didn't answer the bangs. Clothes were a snugger fit, then, and the metal zip on my cords was too tightly fastened for my frozen fingers to deal with and the emergency attempt to squirt outside failed before it had begun. I was wearing wellies, too, which made it worse. 🤣
Mind you, I doubt that I would've had anything to pull out as I found many years later during a minus 14°C bit of fun when I couldn't find my didgeridoo because of the cold and I was WTF!-ing at the predicament.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: chrischrischris, Angelapinks, dogboy and 1 other person

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
"Didgeridoo"......made me laugh!

Reactions: ade and littleph0enix

babyraggydolls

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I remember a few winters in the uk when I was a child with snow and I would bulls a snow man and put foot prints in the snow also it snowed when we visited America and I loved the snow

Reactions: littleph0enix and Angelapinks

redsan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I would make a snowman and go sled ridding. If the snow was deep enough I would make tunnels through the yard.

• Thinking

Kayleigh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Sledding, snowball fights, igloos, snowmen.
Most fun was when as teenagers we dragged an old car hood to the top of a hill and about ten of us hopped on it as it went down the hill. As it spun around it threw some off although those thrown in front got scooped up again. Of course it was the sixties and we were primed to go down the hill “laughing all the way”.

Angelapinks

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
babyraggydolls said:
I remember a few winters in the uk when I was a child with snow and I would bulls a snow man and put foot prints in the snow also it snowed when we visited America and I loved the snow
Don't remember snow in theU.K. when we lived in Britain in the 50's but once we got to Canada it was snow overload and I had to walk to school wearing short pants and making sure my sister didn't slip and fall. She was wearing her flat soled Mary Janes and I had on my black school shoes. Not great footwear for foot deep snow. We had about 15 or 20 long city blocks to walk so of course were late the first day of snow and got in trouble with the Nuns like it was done on purpose. I remember my sister peeing her panties on the way home but I was able to hold it until we got there. Not able to do that now.

Last edited:
  • Wow

LaLoneDigi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
Almost no snow 'round these parts. There were only a handful of snow days for us, and it was only like an inch or two. Just enough for some tiny lawn-gnome sized snowman, and some short snowball fights. I cherish those memories...

Reactions: Angelapinks and littleph0enix

craigd1341

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Rita said:
OMG … what size boobies did you give them?