Snow

Pika123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I’m currently on holiday and there’s snow! We have our own little outdoor area which was nice. I love in winter how everyone is wearing bulkier clothes so you can hide a bigger diaper more easily. So today I put a adjusted goodnight under one of my crinkles then a diaper cover over it. Went out for the day in the cold and it went through 3 wettings. When we got back I laid outside in the snow for a bit then filled my diaper. The feeling of being cold then messing and warming your diaper is so nice! I usually change when it starts to feel uncomfortable but it didn’t so I stayed in it for the rest of the day which there was 2 more wettings. At the end of the day I got changed to go to bed and into my night diaper. Today was fun, I leave tomorrow so I’ll make the most of it! Does anyone else enjoy the snow with diapers?

Reactions: windelboy4 and Malverndl
I LOVE the snow and diapers. I fondly remember being diapered before and during skiing when I was a kid.

I love winter (or at least cooler) weather clothing as it does hide diapers and other clothing better. I don't have to be as concerned with coverings as in warmer weather.

I'd honestly love to go out in the snow in my snow pants with a diaper underneath. I never got around to trying it last winter as I never really wore snow pants or made time to just go out in the snow

I ski in diapers all the time. Usually wear a disposable, onesie, a pair of long underwear and my ski pants. Changing at the ski area is easy since it is so noisy from everybody walking in their boots and running hand warmers all the time.

Last edited:
Back