Status
Not open for further replies.

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
So, it finally snowed where I live. I get to experience the desolate cold and sheet ice roads now...

Anyone else look outside their window to something like this? :frown:

outside1.jpg

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
What?? I love winter!

I wish I lived in a place that was cold enough to have snow for all winter long..... aahhh, those nice Siberian winters, with dark, snow and ice for 6 months! :tongueout:

Unfortunately where I live I haven't been seeing a serious snowfall since many years, and even if it snows, in a day or two it's all gone. So, the only result is that you get your car dirty driving on the melted snow. :mad:

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Snow means that we are one step closer to opening day 2009! Gotta get the winter over before spring begins :)

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
I welcome winter because here in Florida we get about 8-9 months of hot weather and the cold is a nice change.

legokid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I went to Wales two weeks ago and in the mountains there was 3 feet of snow. I do have photos but they have my family in it so I won't show you

Shen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
OH God I hate snow >.<
I saw the same thing this morning andy -_-

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Bah, I hate winter. However, it's not quite cold enough here for snow. In fact, it's rather warm for November (been around 10-12C today), so no snow yet.

However, to all those who want snow: You can have mine. Leave me your address and I'll wrap it up in a parcel and mail it to you as soon as the first snow of the winter season falls!

Peachy

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Ahh snow... it seems like it hasn't snowed here properly for years.

Although I'm not the biggest fan of the cold anyway... it's cold!

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
Bah, I hate winter. However, it's not quite cold enough here for snow. In fact, it's rather warm for November (been around 10-12C today), so no snow yet.

However, to all those who want snow: You can have mine. Leave me your address and I'll wrap it up in a parcel and mail it to you as soon as the first snow of the winter season falls!

Peachy
Yeah, they can have mine too. All of it! The novelty dies after a couple of days. At first it's like "oooh so nice and brisk and fresh out!", but very quickly it becomes freakin' cold and icy :(

legokid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Maybe go to Wales for winter it was all white around the mountains

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I love the cold, I don't really like the snow. Snow is just icky and wet, but the cold gives a nice nip, and a good reason to cuddle up in bed with a hot drink.

paddedhawk

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I don't usually mind the winter cold or snow except that i just got a new job as a bus driver. I have no idea what to expect out of that yet. so far the only thing i have been told is that i can't stop for pedestrians in the winter or i won't make it up some of the hills on campus. otherwise should be fun :)

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
WINTER SUCKS, I hate snow, I'm not crazy about rain either, but rain has the comon decency to run off the roads, and you don't have to shovel it.

So far here all we had so far has been some flurries, but I lucked out about a week ago, in the little higher elevations, they had 19" of wet snow, I don't know how we missed it when it snows around here it usually snows here first.

If it never snows here again it would make me very happy.

MrSiltStrider

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
The only thing I dislike about winter is how all the stores crank up the heating to 30C. Besides that, I prefer it over summer. Means the underground is at a bearable temperature, plus there's less sun.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Winter is winning. All of our snow is starting to melt, although it never started to stay. I like winter mainly because all you do is fat inside, and do some skiing, which I am bad at. Fatting inside for the win. Especially after you come inside from somewhere cold.

My argument for winter, It is much better to come into a WARM house, from the FREEZING outside, to come from the scalding outside, to the cool house.

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I guess I am one of the strange people who love winter and snow. I have lived most of my life in the south or was stationed there while in the military where it doesn't snow that much. Except for Germany and Fort Carson Colorado. I can't wait for the first big snow fall here in Northeast Indiana.:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.