SNES Classic Edition

PaddedDeist

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Well my wife got me a SNES Classic Edition for Christmas. The only problem I am having is that it won't out put sound on the Hisense Roku TV in the bedroom.

However it seems to work perfectly on the dumb TV in the living room--where I'm trying to clean up all the junk and make it usable again--and my brother-in-law's Roku TV. That at least tells me it's not the console but it's some compatibility issue with that TV.

It is pretty nice and from the videos I've seen, it is ridiculously easy to hack. I haven't decided to hack it yet but I know it is an easy and open option.

Wish you well getting it working! The SNES classic's taken an odd market twist in value compared to the other classic editions of consoles that have come out recently, even the PS1 classic which just....WHY SONY? Where's the actually-giving-half-a-damn Sony we used to have? Did we lose it slowly to their greed breaking their partnership with Nintendo causing the PS1 and SNES to split into two consoles or?

I'm trailing off though, my girlfriend's parents also got a SNES classic recently and it works pretty well for them too! Input lag's a bit strange with some titles from the one I got to play but is easily fixable.

Well the issue seems to be with just the one TV--the two other TVs I've played it on had no issues. I have been debating hacking it and putting a few extra titles on it but there isn't too much memory in there unless I wasn't to do a physical hack.

I also saw a hardware hack that adds the ability to add Bluetooth controllers while maintaining the ability to use the wired controllers.

Back