Not open for further replies.

Shyanne

Baby Foxtaur
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
So it's been a year and a half since I mailed my only shortall to Snaps4u to have them modify it along with a kigurumi..Its really hard for me to find a shortall that fits good..but this one fit great. But then whatever happened with the guy and now he wont reply to my emails at all and basically stole my money and my clothes the bastard. I understand hardships arise but fucking return your customer's clothes then if you are not going to do it anymore. Im still sooo mad and I dont even know how to figure out my size for a new shortall or anything..v.v It will be so hard to find a good/new one..v.v

I heard in another thread that the person got sick and went of business, though it seems like bad business to me to not return your customer's clothes though.

I recall seeing some threads on this before, since they went out of business rather abruptly. Per here, it was due to a combination of health and financial issues. It's unfortunate that they didn't have a better plan for wrapping up their business in a hurry.

Always use a credit card with purchases online so you can reverse charges and at least get your money back. Anyway, sorry you lost your clothes, weird when somebody can steal your clothes across the internet.

Tyger said:
Always use a credit card with purchases online so you can reverse charges and at least get your money back. Anyway, sorry you lost your clothes, weird when somebody can steal your clothes across the internet.

Well I made the payment through paypal but that was over a year ago and the statute of limitations for paypal has been exceeded. :c Plus it was a modification to a clothing I already owned..

- - - Updated - - -

HogansHeroes said:
I recall seeing some threads on this before, since they went out of business rather abruptly. Per here, it was due to a combination of health and financial issues. It's unfortunate that they didn't have a better plan for wrapping up their business in a hurry.

Yes I heard that but that isnt a excuse to return items back to the customers that are already finished or even if it wasnt already finished just send it back..

This is one reason i want to make my clothes. Alot of theives and dihonest people. They could have wrote an apology letter for the probs atleast. Huggles and sorry for ur mishap

On fetlife she has made a pleg to make things right saw it to nite.
The main sewing person died she has had to move twice and a separation form the man she was with.
Not that was right but now you may get a resolution to your missing stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back