*Snaps fingers and points* Eeeeeeyyy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triforceformer

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
New guy. I like videogames, and micheal jackson. Ask me anything, and whoever says MJ is a pedo f**, you shall receive a roundhouse kick to the face.

FairestandFallen

Contributor
Role
, Carer
I accept that roundhouse kick to the face and counter it with a katana.

Welcome! And, legally, MJ /is/ a pedo. However, that has no influence on his music, so you feel free to love what you love.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Haha Fry!

Welcome!

MJ Sucks.

just kidding.

Pawlf

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I can't stand Michael Jackson, but a few of his songs are not bad.

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
Welcome! And, legally, MJ /is/ a pedo. However, that has no influence on his music, so you feel free to love what you love.
I second that welcome. And this is well said, if you're willing to separate the man from the music.

Diapered Rabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
:bunny: Welcome to ADISC! It would be appropriate now to start the Michael Jackson joke thread: What time is Michael Jackson's bed time?........

When the big hand touches the little hand. "I'm bad, I'm bad" (Diapered Rabbit accepts kick to face.) :bunny:

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Hiya

Welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy it. Any more you want to tell us about yourself. I mean, what are your favourite games?

I don't really know about MJ music so I won't comment. (Probably also to do with the fact I am a Jarvis Cocker fan, and such meetings don't always go well)

Status
Not open for further replies.