Smuggling Diapers In University/College?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wWDqd

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Incontinent
  8. Carer
Hello! I am in a university and I know that there is a pharmacy nearby that sells diapers for adult? How can I get some from there without people noticing? It would be really bad if a teacher/student spotted me holding a bag of diapers...thanks!

Why not just have them shipped and hold at Fedex for pickup

Reactions: SoFloDL and DprEffect
Take a backpack, and put the diapers in there after you bought them.

Reactions: Sheepies
Why worry about inconsequential people think?

• Haha
Reactions: TheWolfEmperor
duffle bag works

wWDqd said:
Hello! I am in a university and I know that there is a pharmacy nearby that sells diapers for adult? How can I get some from there without people noticing? It would be really bad if a teacher/student spotted me holding a bag of diapers...thanks!
What i’m planning on doing when I go to college is just buy them online then pick up the package! no one will know what is in them, so you can unbox them when you get to your dorm/room.

If your parents are snoopy and watch what you buy with your card, you can always order off of amazon with an amazon gift card! i’ve done that before and it works very well

Hooflepoof said:
What i’m planning on doing when I go to college is just buy them online then pick up the package! no one will know what is in them, so you can unbox them when you get to your dorm/room.

If your parents are snoopy and watch what you buy with your card, you can always order off of amazon with an amazon gift card! i’ve done that before and it works very well
Who allows their parents to be snoopy

• Haha
Reactions: TheWolfEmperor and mayhem
i’m meaning like, if your bank account is linked to theirs so they can monitor your spending. My parents want to be able to do that, and since they want to help me with my fees in college i’m not going to try to get into a fight like that.

Reactions: SparkleAlchemist
Hooflepoof said:
i’m meaning like, if your bank account is linked to theirs so they can monitor your spending. My parents want to be able to do that, and since they want to help me with my fees in college i’m not going to try to get into a fight like that.
Id say no , just open your own account , your an adult take charge of your life. I work with someone who is 50 and still his parents do things like that , he even lives with them.

• Haha
I used the Amazon locker to pick up my diapers last night from Amazon. They put the diapers in the Amazon box so people will not know what's in it. Do you have an Amazon locker near your college? And do you have to worry about any roommates?

Reactions: fetishpro
I was thinking Amazon as well plus they sell better diapers than what you would find in a store.

Reactions: CaterpillarSick and LittleJames97
dogboy said:
I was thinking Amazon as well plus they sell better diapers than what you would find in a store.
Oh Yeah. So easy to use if you still live with parents and if you want luxury diapers. Only problem if you want ABU diapers I don't think they sell on Amazon.

Some places will let you ship to a FedEx or UPS Store, and then you can pick up your diapers from there. If I was in a dorm and ordering diapers online, I’d surely do that. Back when I was in a dorm, I was still mainly using baby diapers, and just bought them from the grocery store. Always had an excuse or two ready in case I was seen by another student, but there was never a need. (I suppose it’s worth mentioning that when I was in a dorm, there was no such thing as ordering products online.)

Reactions: fetishpro
mayhem said:
Why worry about inconsequential people think?

Hardly inconsequential if he lives on campus. Imagine your worse fears in high school concentrated.

Reactions: PullupAndy and SparkleAlchemist
TheWolfEmperor said:
Hardly inconsequential if he lives on campus. Imagine your worse fears in high school concentrated.
Yeah, especially because, if you receive a package at a dorm, there's a very good chance it's been handled by other students before it gets to you. In all the dorms I visited or lived in, packages were left at the front desk, and the front desk was always staffed by one or more students. In my first dorm, several of those were students I knew. I'd have never dreamed of shipping anything deeply personal to myself in a dorm.

At some colleges, mail is delivered centrally and then distributed to student housing by university employees who may be students, further increasing the chances that anything visible on the outside of the package will be associated with your name.

My room mates all knew I wore diapers, so it was no secret if I received a package. Often they would bring my package to me when they picked up their mail.

As a fellow abdl in college here are my suggestions: As people have stated amazon is great when it comes to both shipping and not having stuff show up on your bank account and probably your best bet, if you have roommates I'd suggest learning their schedule (when are they gone, do they go home some weekends, etc) it's always nice to not be fearing getting caught, depending on where you are check on fetlife for a local scene which would give you a safe place to wear not on campus (this was a huge help to me, but as mentioned it's very location dependant).
As for what people have been saying about about "why care about inconsequential people" and "take control of your own finances", ignore them. Only you know your situation and when starting college it is not the best time to start not caring about others and starting fights with your rents. Both your parents and your fellow peers will be important in the coming years. Some of your peers may even become friends that you can trust with anything even this. (My freshman suite mate has become my best friend who knows every inch of me and still loves and accepts me)

Tldr; amazon, learn your roommates schedules, try to meet others locally. Only you know your situation and should do what you feel comfortable with.

Reactions: Hooflepoof and TheWolfEmperor
wWDqd said:

Does your university have a medical department? I know this doesn't sound like what you want to hear but they might be able to supply you with pull-up style diapers to tide you over. The staff there will be discreet and they are there to help you get the most out of your college experience.

You don't even have to fake being incontinent. When I was in Job Corps, I was honest with the campus nurse about my psychological need for diapers and they provided me with Depends.

The other thing you're not going to want to hear is that you may just have to tough it out without diapers for a time if you're that worried about getting caught.

Reactions: LilLogan04
TheWolfEmperor said:

No, the are entirely inconsequential. If someone lives their life constantly worrying about what other people might think of them, then they are not living.

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back