Smoking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover
Riding up the chairlift during ski practice. Riding with my sorta friend and his friend from strength. (Threw me onto the ground today :rolleyes: ) His buddy whips out a pack of Newports and a match and lights up, I lol'd and asked "Why matches?" He said something about lighters getting cold. Anyway they passed it back and forth and asked me if I wanted a hit, said no. Good think Newports don't smell bad, some cigarettes smell terrible.

There is no current thread about smoking (cigs) and smoking them only. So I was wondering, what would convince anyone to start, is it any good the first time you do it? :detective3

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Sucked the first time I did it, it tasted so bad.

Then after the first few packs it tasted sooo good.

I still say cigarattes tasted wonderful. I still like the smell. And I quit over 6 months ago.

Even though it was so great, it was one of the stupidest things I ever did in my life.

Role
Diaper Lover
I would do it if it wasnt, A. Expensive as hell. (I have to pay for gas for my Jeep, kindof, reimbursed somewhat. 15.4 MPG, almost $2 gallon, 23 gallon tank.) B. Smells bad. C. Obvious to my parents, mom especially. :p Damnit forgot D. Cancer.

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
Well i occasionally smoke. I honestly tried out of curiosity and like the feeling i got from them.

That being said i don't really like the taste of cigarettes.

Role
Private
Sucked the first time I did it, it tasted so bad.

Then after the first few packs it tasted sooo good.
This.

At first I was like, "Ewww, gross" *cough cough splutter*

But then I was like...

I wouldn't recommend it at all though.

Last edited:
Role
Diaper Lover
I can't see that Lukie friend, I'm going to reload. Edit: Saw it now.

I don't think I will ever start, I'm a no-drug tard, but I'm going to do some alch probably. The only situation I would, is having someone so hot that I would do anything to sex them (probably a her) and I had to smoke on to do so.

It's my thread and I'll off-topic the shit out of it if I want to.

Last edited:
Role
Diaper Lover
I started smoking when I was 12, my older brother was always letting me tag along with him, and he started me in on pretty much all the stupid shit I did from 13-15(except being a pyro, I think that one was all me).

bdb2004

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I am sure I'll have more to say on this later, but for now:

Just some interesting info about Environmental Tobacco Smoke (ETS; 2nd hand smoke), think about this if you smoke around others, especially kids.
Anyways ETS has caused:
  • 3,400 lung cancer deaths
  • 22,700 – 69,600 heart disease deaths
In America 35% of children live in households where either family members or visitors smoke on a regular basis, some effects of ETS in Children are:
  • 150,000-300,000 lower Respreitory Tract Infections in children under 18 months
  • 790,000–1,600,000 middle ear infections
  • increased episodes in 400,000–1,000,000 asthmatic children

So if the direct causes and costs of smoking aren't going to get you to quit, think about the other people it effects. There is no good reason to smoke, if you smoke regularly it will most likely kill you, and its usually not too good of a way to go.

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
BDB, for a smoker who enjoys their cigarettes, numbers don't matter. I know they didn't to me, and frankly, they still don't.

While I stopped smoking to improve my own health, I miss the satisfaction, and I enjoyed the act. There was nothing I loved more than a cigarette when I was reading, writing, playing video games, moving my bowels, or right after dinner. In fact, I'll even still say nowadays that cigarettes are awesome, but that someone who smokes needs to realize what they're doing to themselves.

If you're fine with that, then have at, my smokestack friends!

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Little
My grandfather died of cancer several years ago, thanks to cigarettes. So I stay away from them like the plague.

Role
Diaper Lover
I was under the impression that smokers that quit are all do hate cigarettes, maybe that is just the older ones. From what Rance says, why start? I'll just stick to being a nerd tard.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Rance has a unique opinion on smoking that would make me want to smoke if I didn't already have EIA. I like doing sports, I don't need anything else slowing me down! :mad:

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I never got to the point where it tasted good nor did I inhale into my lugs like you supposed to. Though one time I did find a cigg to be very good after a big meal. I only somoked Darjum's or something like that, a imported clove cig brand from Indonesia. Cost like 7 bucks for a pack of 20.. way too much I think.

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
I took 1(one) drag off a cig when I was 13-14, and never did it again.

Why?

I had grown up in an environment where *everybody* smoked, and honestly I couldn't stand the smell of stale old smoke lingering in everything. This evening, I returned from my Mom's place after eating supper with her and a friend, (they both smoke like its a new religion) and I either have to burn or wash my clothes immediately.

My grandfather died suffering from severe emphysema, to the point of having oxygen on him about 18-20 hours a day.

That, and I don't like the idea of inhaling searing hot fumes. Makes me cough.

Mingus

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
So if the direct causes and costs of smoking aren't going to get you to quit, think about the other people it effects. There is no good reason to smoke, if you smoke regularly it will most likely kill you, and its usually not too good of a way to go.
There's actually some new research on third hand smoke--residue on clothing, or left in smokey rooms that don't seem smokey--which suggests that even the residue on a smokers' clothing is dangerous, particularly for children, and contains a plethora of toxic chemicals (albeit in quite small quantities). Simply put, if you can smell it, you're absorbing whatever chemical makes the smell into your skin and lungs.

BDB, for a smoker who enjoys their cigarettes, numbers don't matter. I know they didn't to me, and frankly, they still don't.

While I stopped smoking to improve my own health, I miss the satisfaction, and I enjoyed the act. There was nothing I loved more than a cigarette when I was reading, writing, playing video games, moving my bowels, or right after dinner. In fact, I'll even still say nowadays that cigarettes are awesome, but that someone who smokes needs to realize what they're doing to themselves.

If you're fine with that, then have at, my smokestack friends!
From when I was 18 till I was about 20, I smoked a cigar or two a week. Less when I started uni, because it's fucking cold in Scotland, and I couldn't smoke indoors. In HS, I smoked in my room or in the basement by the fireplace--my mom and sister actually like the smell of cigars, and my mom's BF smoked them as well. Nothing like a cigar, a fire, and a glass of Grand Marnier... I like the taste, and the smell, and find them relaxing. I also smoked an occasional cigarette (cowboy killers, of all things) in my senior year of high school--maybe a pack every three months or so, by which time they were probably stale, to tell you the truth.

I stopped primarily because my gf hates smoking in all its many forms. It is, of course, much healthier not to smoke. But I still like the smell of a good cigar. Smoking does look cool, and it definitely settles your nerves (flame on, if you must, but do a google image search for Humphrey Bogart or Good Night and Good Luck before you do). The cigarette I had after a car accident was very much needed. I have to say, though, that I'm glad I never got addicted. Too much money, too bad for your health, too hard a habit to kick.

Lazy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Incontinent
Cigarettes taste better with a Zippo :]

F

FullMetal

I love the taste. Inhaling, for me, is like taking 50 deep breaths at one time and just getting some anxiety out. Honestly, do not pick it up though, it is a bad habit to break and I only have one at stressful times and when I am drunk. If it is not something you want to do, don't do it. Just because other people like it doesn't mean you will.

FullMetal

tbjay

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I am sure I'll have more to say on this later, but for now:

Just some interesting info about Environmental Tobacco Smoke (ETS; 2nd hand smoke), think about this if you smoke around others, especially kids.
Anyways ETS has caused:
  • 3,400 lung cancer deaths
  • 22,700 – 69,600 heart disease deaths
In America 35% of children live in households where either family members or visitors smoke on a regular basis, some effects of ETS in Children are:
  • 150,000-300,000 lower Respreitory Tract Infections in children under 18 months
  • 790,000–1,600,000 middle ear infections
  • increased episodes in 400,000–1,000,000 asthmatic children

FUCK CIGERETTES

I do one a day now and I want to die because of it

HONESTLY if you HAVE to do anything, do weed. It's actually not addictive, zero causualties, and the stupid Corporations aren't making money off of murdering you.

We live in a country that allows murdering babies and murdering it's own citizens in the pocket and in the area of life in general.

Yea, I am sorry, but I am so moving to another country....Denmark maybe

The only problem with weed is it's illegal. Obviously, smoking is bad period. But look at the numbers. Weed = zero. Smoking = a lot.

Weed also helps for all sorts of problems, mainly depression and some other sicknesses. I'm not endorsing being a full time pot head, which yes, I would like very much. But I know people training to be lawyers who smoke, (medical and not) The smartest people I know smoke weed. Just saying.

DON'T EVER SMOKE A CIGERETTE.

I started , so I thought, when I was high. Everyone else did it and I was high and in the beginning I didn't have control of myself. Come to realize smoking weed is easier and less harsh than smoking a cigerette. Kept trying to smoke a cig like a pipe. It's a psych thing, I still do it. People make fun of me cause "I obviously don't smoke cigs," No, I just think a cig is a joint because that's what I really want.

I sadly have gotton better, and fortunetly it's still new enough to me I am not physically addicted, and get the weird "walking on the moon feeling." I have to sit down or lay down if I smoke.

It's horrible. Absolutly horrible. Tastes bad and just isn't a good thing for anyone.

My parents did it and I spose I probably have lung cancer all ready from 18 years of that garbage.

Another thing; Don't judge people who smoke or drink or do drugs. I gurantee you will end up in the same boat eventually. If you judge someone, you are likely going to end in the same situation.

Weed is the only thing I will condone. Even drinking should be exterminated from existance......Unless your responsible (I'm not.)

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm one of those who smokes that enjoys smoking. I know it's bad and I'm putting myself at a huge risk, but I like it. As for how I got started, I started with the occasional cigar when I was 18, and it somewhat progressed into an addiction. Good cigars are pricey, at $5-$10 a stick, so I switched to cheaper cigars and eventually cigs. That's how it started for me, and at the moment I don't really want to quit. We have a native american reservation nearby, so I buy mine there by the carton, so it works out to about $2.50 a pack so it's not an expensive habit for me. If I had to pay the New York prices of about $6.00 all the time, I'd probably think twice.

As for the lighter freezing up, Mr. Alex, your friends are correct. I'm a skier too and lighting one up with one of those bic lighters on a chairlift can prove to be an exercize in futility, I usually have to warm up the lighter in my hand first, though when skiing I use a wind-proof butane one, but I still need to warm the lighter up to get it to ignite. With the winds on a chairlift, I couldn't imagine lighting up with a match.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I've tried smoking cigarettes, but never did get to the point where I felt I needed them. I do enjoy the occasional cigar though.

Status
Not open for further replies.