Smoking, Drinking, and doing drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
What is your take on these subjects? I wasn't really sure if this should be in the Mature Topics form. Mods if you want to move it there then go right ahead. Here's my take on each subject.

Smoking: I personally think it is bad, but there are things that are much worse. (Heroin just to name one.) I don't smoke (underage)

Drinking: I think it's fine to have a few drinks every once in, like, a few days, but some people go overboard. I personally think people shouldn't have more than 2-3 drinks a day. (Unless they are at a party, in which case 4 should really be a max.) Also, always have a designated driver.

Drugs: Terrible. Just don't do them. They're all bad. Especially heroin, even weed.

What do you guys think about this stuff?

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
I have to agree with you on all of these. Though if people wish to put their life in the hands of people that wish to use them at the expence of their health there is nothing that you can do.

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
I have to agree with you on all of these. Though if people wish to put their life in the hands of people that wish to use them at the expence of their health there is nothing that you can do.
True. The people really that should be scolded on this are teens. They're still growing, are naive in these sort of things, and their brains aren't fully developed. It's just basically committing slow suicide. (For anyone really) Also, teens do this to look cool, or more mature, but they're not. There's a kid in my class in 7th grade that does all these things, and he's a total a$$hole. He thinks he's cool, but no one else thinks so. He's just throwing his life away.

Adults are responsible for making their own decisions. But that doesn't mean they're always right.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Smoking: I personally think it is bad, but there are things that are much worse. (Heroin just to name one.) I don't smoke (underage)
I don't really have a problem with smoking, as long as it's not damaging anybody else.
Drinking: I think it's fine to have a few drinks every once in, like, a few days, but some people go overboard. I personally think people shouldn't have more than 2-3 drinks a day. (Unless they are at a party, in which case 4 should really be a max.)
Hehe! 4 drinks at a party, oh dear! I usually have four drinks before going out to drink!
I think drinking is okay as long as it's done in moderation.
Drugs: Terrible. Just don't do them. They're all bad. Especially heroin, even weed.
I think people ought to stay away from illegal drugs (I really hope you're talking about illegal drugs here). Weed is debatable in my opinion, and I've yet to see any unbiased account on how dangerous it is; it's always "Weed is fine!" or "Weed will kill and rape you!"...

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I have to agree with all the above said statements. I started smoking when I was young, and quit when I got married. Smoking eventually kills your lungs and destroys your cardiovascular system, so why would you want to do that to yourself. Drinking in moderation is o.k. I used to drink heavily in college, but I was very unhappy, and didn't care if it killed me. Now I don't drink at all except on special occasions, and then only one drink. All of my binge drinking destroyed my stomach, so something to learn from I guess. I smoked a lot of weed in college. Again, smoking it is o.k. as long as you don't hurt others. I found that I could not drive stoned. I was too much of an idiot when I was stoned. And sometimes I was too honest in what I said. As for illegal drugs; they are illegal because they are harmful.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I personally don't smoke, drink or take drugs. Of those I would like to drink, but only in moderation (a small amount is good for you), and don't because I haven't found an alcoholic drink I like. I disagree with binge drinking because of the damage it does. I don't think it should be banned however, because as has been said small amounts are physically beneficial, and from times when it was banned, it has been shown the act of banning it doesn't work. However, if governmentally it is only kept because of the cultural history of it, they are keeping it for the wrong reasons.

Smoking, I don't disagree with as long as people are educated on the risks and it doesn't effect others. Smoking in private is fine. In a situation where it causes passive smoking I disagree with it. As long as there is provision for private smoking areas, I don't think it needs to be banned.

As for doing drugs, if they are considered dangerous enough to be banned there is a reason for that. Avoid them! They will hurt you!

--- mzkkbprmt

Role
Diaper Lover
I believe everyone should do all these sometime in their lifetime...more specifically when they are in their teens like me so then you can out grow the phase and move away from your young profanities, then you will truly know why they are bad not just because the textbooks say so.

So advice for all teens....Enjoy your youth. Party hard, rehab later...A life without risk is a life not worth living!

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Of those I would like to drink, but only in moderation (a small amount is good for you), and don't because I haven't found an alcoholic drink I like.
You'll never like any alcoholic drink the first time, except maybe alcopops. You just have drink until it tastes good! It takes getting used to.

B

Butterfly Mage

Smoking: I don't think it's the end o the world if done with some moderation. Is it healthy? No. But there's a big difference in health impact between smoking 2-3 packs a week and smoking 2-3 packs per day. Personally, I don't smoke.

Alcohol: I have the same idea of alcohol as I do of smoking. Is it healthy? No. But there's a big difference in having a *glass* of wine with dinner and drinking the whole *bottle* with dinner. Personally, I don't consume alcohol.

Drugs: I have mixed feelings about it. I think marijuana should be legal and taxed in a similar fashion as cigarettes. I don't think it's healthy, but someone who smokes pot 1-2 times per month isn't in the same health risk as someone who smokes pot every day. It would also free up jail space for real criminals. As far as other, "hard" drugs go: they should remain ilegal. Addicts should have access to detox but drug dealers should simply get long prison terms. I tried marijuana a few times in high school, but I didn't really see what the hooplah was all about. I've never used "hard" drugs.

Role
Private
i smoke a little

i drink but i've never been drunk (takes a lot to get me tipsy)

i smoke bud

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I have done all of them too much, I smoked for the first time at 26 years old, at 27 I started drinking, and shortly thereafter did all kinds of drugs, speed, coke, weed of all types, and a few things I'm not so proud of.

I did these things thru my 30's into my 40's and then quit, I just hope I didn't screw myself up, but if I did I can not do anything about it.

If you haven't started don't, and if you have stop as soon as you are able, it is not impossible to do, I did it so can you....B

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
What is your take on these subjects? I wasn't really sure if this should be in the Mature Topics form. Mods if you want to move it there then go right ahead. Here's my take on each subject.

Drinking: I think it's fine to have a few drinks every once in, like, a few days, but some people go overboard. I personally think people shouldn't have more than 2-3 drinks a day. (Unless they are at a party, in which case 4 should really be a max.) Also, always have a designated driver.

What do you guys think about this stuff?
Perhaps you should look up what your talking about. Weed has been shown to slow the spread of cancer and in some cases it can even kill mutated cells.(look it up on webmd).

Dont smoke never found any pleasure in it.

Drink occasionally

dont mess with illegal drugs except weed.

just fyi there is already 10 threads with this same question use the search function next time.

SwimChick

Banned
Role
Private
Here is my take.

Smoking: It's a bad habit. Very addictive and expensive.

Drinking: Drinking is a sore subject for me. A friend of mine was killed in a car accident where the driver of the car had been drinking earlier in the evening. I have no problem at all with anybody having a couple beers or whatever. But, if you drive drunk, or are underage, you should be thrown in jail.

Drugs: They're illegal for a reason. Period.

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I've recently noticed that in Scotland on my route to Uni, the just kinda gave up on the whole "don't drink and drive" message on the overhead signs. God only knows how long it took them to realise that the majority of Scottish people quite clearly ignore it.

Now it's "Don't drive and take drugs"

I prefer driving, personally. But anyways...

I have a drink maybe once or twice a month.. actually maybe a bit more than that now as I sometimes have a half of cider and B/C after work. But I see no issue with drinking as long as it's not in excess, and not binging or trying to prove to your mates you can handle your drink.

Smoking is a whole other story. I have smoked... but realised it wasn't really for me. If it were up to me it wouldn't be legal whatsoever - which sounds a totally radical decision - but for the simple fact that for those who choose not to smoke lose out anyway from passive smoking, and there's bugger all they can really do about it.

Drugs. Just no. I mean I'm all for new experiences, and maybe taking a few hits of a joint is one of them (despite the fact it smells BOGGIN!) but when it comes to acid and shrooms and ecstasy and whatever else - what is the point? So you get a buzz from it, "makes you chilled", makes you hardcore, whatever. But the government didn't make all that stuff illegal just for shits and giggles.

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
But the government didn't make all that stuff illegal just for shits and giggles.
Insert racism propaganda and fear and you can get a good idea as to why 90% of drugs are illegal.

Korey

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Smoking is a personal choice, main reason its partially illegal is because the non smokers complain. (im a non-smoker)

Drinking is all good. Except for drinking and driving. As long as you don't hurt anyone, then whatever enjoy life...

Drugs is touchy, again... Its a personal choice and it has a lot to do with interpretations on life... Some people do drugs, because they are actually smart and can get bored with life... You only live once so why not try to experience everything there is......
I dunno... I could go on debating either side of all these issues pretty much endlessly... There are too many strong and valid points for one to right and one to be wrong......................... You only live once so maybe its not worth it to waste your time debating? I dunno. Just some thoughts

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Smoking: Unhealthy, but I'm not going to stop anybody from doing it unless it's harming non-smokers. I used to be addicted myself, but it wasn't for long and I'm still quite young so I don't think I've damaged my lungs as much as I could have.

Alcohol: People drink. It's the most abused drug on the planet. Alcohol is so ingrained in our societies that it would be impossible to get rid of it. Even though it's highly addictive and dangerous to your health, it still has health benefits.

Weed: The most abused illegal drug on the planet. People use and will continue to use it, whether its legal or not. It's a lot safer that tobacco and alcohol, but it's still going to affect your health. It's also been used as medicine for thousands of years and was only recently made illegal. As long as you don't overdue it, or do something stupid while you're on it, this is probably your safest bet out of everything.

Drugs: People shouldn't be thrown in jail for being in possesion of drugs. It's a waste of time to throw an addict in jail. Help them instead.

All the things listed here have the potential to affect your health. But everything has the potential to affect your health. Too much water could kill you. Too much sunlight will kill you 40 years down the road. But boredom could also kill you. You're alive right now, and no matter what you do, you're still gonna die. Might as well enjoy the trip. One could say that the whole point of life is to take risks and have new experiences. You could go through life with the mentality that nothing is going to happen to you as long as you don't take any risks. Or you can go through life and actualy live a little.

When I was in the 7th grade, I decided I was never going to drink, smoke, or do any drugs. We're brainwashed from a very young age to believe that if you take risks, they'll kill you.

Then I grew up and decided to have fun.

Vaultin

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
You can do whatever you like to your body as long as it doesn't cause anybody else harm.

Personally, I find smoking to be a disgusting habit, therefore, I don't smoke. Drinking is something I don't ever plan to partake in due to a family history of alcoholism. The occasional joint with a group of friends is something I enjoy. All things in moderation.

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
I do party. Yah its bad for you, but everyone has there vices.......

Status
Not open for further replies.