Smileys in handwriting

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoobSauce

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Sometimes, when I'm not thinking, I'll be writing a note (I never put smileys in anything formal I do) to someone, and I'll try to put in the :) or :3 face or something like that, and I'll be like "...waitaminute... couldn't I just draw a picture?"

Has this happened to any of you? And, if so, how successful were you in conveying the smiley's message?

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
I do it on purpose. :)

Not often, though. Only a select few times when I'm passing notes back and forth.

It's always succesful, 'cause I only use the =) smilie when I do it. Or =D. :)

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
IMing and chatting and posting on forums has definitely made me more prone to including smiley faces when i'm writing by hand. i generally make them right-side-up though.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
As much as I overwork my smileys in chats (especially ones that have the ":^)" smiley) I never use them in my writing unless it's on an unimportant test or assignment that I didn't care to study for, or don't care to do.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
I do from time to time.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I do it all the time, but not exactly on accident. I think it looks cute, but it's generally habit now.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I never do it. They just don't look right to me. What I really like is the collection of emotes I have on MSN. If only I could use them for everything...

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I have been known to, but never in important writing, and I always think of it as doing it ironically. If I am passing a note to someone I may write one sarcastically. I never do it seriously though, and I don't often do it as a joke.

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
It makes more sense to draw an actual smilie out rather than use one of those code tings andrisk looking stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.