Smell

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Any tips on how to get the diaper smell off of me? Diaper, pee, and poop smell is what is one me, any household products to get that off of me?

TallestBabyEver

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
plastic pants over the diaper works best. Keeps smell in for most part. Can gets some cheap off ebay for $10-15

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Yeah, I have a really bad ocd thing with smell, and showers seem to work, even for me... If you have to use scented soaps, body wash, strong shampoo, just... lol take a shower.

Oh and question for the guys: Do you guys have penis deodorant? I know I have vagina deodorant, but I didn't know if guys had something similar.

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Yeah, I have a really bad ocd thing with smell, and showers seem to work, even for me... If you have to use scented soaps, body wash, strong shampoo, just... lol take a shower.

Oh and question for the guys: Do you guys have penis deodorant? I know I have vagina deodorant, but I didn't know if guys had something similar.
Noooo. (At least, nothing that I know of! Knowing modern consumerism, it should be made soon if not already! :p )

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
I quite often think I, and the whole of the house, smell bad. I don't think it actually does though, I think it's more that I feel unclean. Usually, taking a shower helps. But I pretty much just have to wait for a while until I feel less weird.

The odd thing is, I don't actually have to use the diaper. Just any sort of TB activities leave me feeling a bit... dirty, I guess is how I'd describe it.

jter42

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
to get the smell off your skin take a bath in some baking soda

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer

I have never seen such thing, for either sex? Mm...you learn something new every day.

Role
Private

Not that I'm aware of, but it reminds me of something i read years ago:

Have you heard about the new deodorant for men only? It's called "umpire."
It's for foul balls.
Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk.

I quite often think I, and the whole of the house, smell bad. I don't think it actually does though, I think it's more that I feel unclean. Usually, taking a shower helps. But I pretty much just have to wait for a while until I feel less weird.

The odd thing is, I don't actually have to use the diaper. Just any sort of TB activities leave me feeling a bit... dirty, I guess is how I'd describe it.
Yes. Welcome to touch transference.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Don't some guys use Axe down there? Anyway, shampoo works well for me. When I get out of the shower I use baby lotion. It changes the whole nature of smell. Though it raises a whole different issue, that of smelling things that may not really exist. I guess all of our houses have their own smell. You always smell someone else's house, but not your own. Sometimes, though, I have days where I seem to smell everything, like having dog smell. It's disconcerting.

cation

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, , Carer
May I add that baby powder (talc or cornstarch)(scented or not), is great for odors. It makes a great body powder and will even solve some industrial strength odors for example when I was in high school I had a major problem with my gym shoes till I started using powder in them.

incon50

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
I'm incontinent and during the day until my next shower, I use adult wipes, and an incontinent spray which helps by cleaning and adding a light fragrance.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private

I agree with you there. Even if I put a diaper on, and don't use it... I still end up feeling dirty, or a pacifier whatever, I still feel like I need to shower. Kinda like if I don't people will just know. I dunno, 'tis weird.

I have never seen such thing, for either sex? Mm...you learn something new every day.

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Interesting, vaginal de-orderant. Is it for normal vaginal smells? Or for when something funky happens in the area, bacteria or fungus thingy?

But shower, most of the smells from a dirty diaper comes from a bunch of chemicals that smell worse with just water, so make sure to use some soap.

Status
Not open for further replies.