Smell on bed..

Yeah, nobody will pick up any residual diaper smell from your clothes, bed etc., unless they get very close. Even then, they probably won’t recognise what it is. If you’ve actually leaked (more than a few drops) that’s a different matter.

Obviously if you’ve been wearing and wetting a lot you have to be careful about skin hygiene, particularly if you then go without a diaper, in which case there’s more chance of something being noticeable.

Reactions: griphixx
You may want to try getting more water and if that doesn’t help try some internal deodorants

Reactions: griphixx
How to wash padded desk chair without steam? There is clearly visible diaper leakage colouring on it (black ).

marantzACDL12 said:
How to wash padded desk chair without steam? There is clearly visible diaper leakage colouring on it (black ).

Put it under a shower, rub it clean with cloth wash and wish for the best?
Dry with towels and squeezing and putting it in the sun.
And buy a washable (or a couple of disposable) chair protector. I always sit on a mattress protector when I wear and pee while sitting or laying down even tho I rarely ever leak.

heatherreynolds said:
I use bed pads
I use a washable bed pad myself. When it gets wet I just swap it out.

I, myself have a very weak sense of smell, so unless the odor is strong, and I mean So strong, it can rival a skunk's spray, then it bothers me.

Unorthodox said:
Cloth Feel Diapers are designed to allow water vapor to pass through - and with it, some of the smell. They stop liquid escaping, but not vapor.

I would try plastic backed diapers, Plastic Pants - or both.

That's the disadvantage of cotton feel diapers. Also some plastic backed diapers with very thin foil can "sweat" somehow.

I use plastic pants and a mattress protector, that helps a lot

Back