diaperfooties

🍼
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I am wondering if anyone else likes the smell of pee. For me it has to be a certain smell though so the best smelling is if you pee on let's say your bed and once it is dry I love that pee smell.

Some times diapers have she right pee smell to them normally it has to be with in a less than a few hours of use.

• Love
Reactions: Littlebabaprince, CookieMonstah, JWolf and 3 others
Not me personally but power to you. Despite being a DL, I'm a bit of a germophobe. So if something of mine smells like pee even if my own, I strongly feel it needs to be washed/cleaned.

Urine is an incredible breeding ground for bacteria.

I think freshly wet nappies have a nice smell, but not anything dried and stale that has been peed in.

Reactions: Babybike2, Seasonedcitizen, CookieMonstah and 1 other person
I really like a good old dried out and rewet pee stained mattress the more stained the better,

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: Diaperedforsuresince17, rdadvb59 and diaperfooties
that's disgusting😔

Reactions: Diaperedforsuresince17, Seasonedcitizen and Marting
MissAmy said:
that's disgusting😔
To each his own hey at least it's not eating poop.

Reactions: Janvier and Seasonedcitizen
Being physically and developmentally disabled, I am not that fond of smelling like pee-pee.

caitianx said:
Being physically and developmentally disabled, I am not that fond of smelling like pee-pee.
You must become one with the pee-pee smell to achieve enlightenment

Reactions: DiaperedDiscreetly
for whatever reason, I do lol really not sure why :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: diaperfooties
diaperfooties said:
To each his own hey at least it's not eating poop.
i was talking about the pictures that got deleted now

MissAmy said:
i was talking about the pictures that got deleted now
Yeah I figured that.

Yes, to an extent, but for me it’s not “old” wee or even my own wee that does it.

When my partner wears and wets I love the smell of her fresh wee. I know how that interest started too. When I was a child a girl in my reception class at school had an accident while she was sitting next to me.

She wasn’t upset like boys would when it happened to them, and instead started giggling about it.

I was completely transfixed by the whole experience. I was so close to her that I could smell her hot, fresh wee and that made me feel really really tingly and I didn’t know why. After that I would feel that way whenever I saw a girl have an accident (which wasn’t a frequent thing).

• Love
I kinda get what you are saying about the smell of pee. I kinda like the smell of my wet diaper in the morning when I still have my overnight diaper on an sit down to check emails before changing. The smell that wafts up from my diaper is kinda nice. Definitely do not like the smell of old diapers int he pail if I don't empty it for a day or two.

RTV101 said:
I kinda get what you are saying about the smell of pee. I kinda like the smell of my wet diaper in the morning when I still have my overnight diaper on an sit down to check emails before changing. The smell that wafts up from my diaper is kinda nice. Definitely do not like the smell of old diapers int he pail if I don't empty it for a day or two.
Yeah once a diaper is more than about a day old it does not smell good.

Yes I guess if it’s from my soaking wet diaper. It makes me feel little and that’s I truly do belong in a diaper.

I do actually like the smell sometimes, but mostly the faint smell of it in my diapers. I do have one pair of pants that I wet sometimes and then once dry I make myself wear when I want to humiliate myself in public.

Reactions: Raylynn and diaperfooties
I like the smell of fresh pee that mingles with baby powder. I think the pee activates the powder causing it to release its heavenly smell. Ummm.....

However, once the pee starts to turn to ammonia, phee yuu!

Reactions: diaperfooties and Trevor
I agree, although my horrible lifestyle doesn’t let this happen too often... when theirs a good hydrated pee and fresh powder it smells heavenly 👍

I'm not sure about anyone else here, but I happen to have a sense of smell that's so weak, it's almost non existent.

For me to smell anything at all, the source of the smell has to be VERY strong for me to register anything, smellwise.

I'd also like to mention that I find it fascinating how our senses can contradict each other at times.

For instance, the same things that can smell really bad, can, to most people, feel really good.

Last edited:
Generally I don't like the smell of pee, unless it is comming from my diaper.

Last edited:
Back