Smaller Pull-up

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSun

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I've never bought diapers in person and I don't know what to look for when I'm in the store. I'm looking for a pull-ups that fit. I'm thinking about kids pull-ups because they'll be cheaper. It's mostly for comfort sleeping.

I live in the US and have a 27 inch waist. Are there any characters or patterns I should look for for the best fit?

Goodnights should be a great fit. You may even be able to squeeze into a 4t-5t pull up if you really like those designs. But for functionality, go with the goodnights.

What size would the Goodnights be? I don't know how the sizes of premium adult diaper compare to Goodnights.

MrSun said:
What size would the Goodnights be? I don't know how the sizes of premium adult diaper compare to Goodnights.

There are only two sizes: S/M, and L/XL. Given that S/M targets the age range of 4-8 years and up to 65lbs, you can be certain that the L/XL will the better of the two for you. I recall one member claiming that L/XL was too big on him/her, and that S/M was better. Now that sufficient time has passed and anonymity has been established, I feel comfortable calling BS on that. :)

Those products are made for kids. I would steer away from that whole genre. We now have products made especially for us. What's wrong with those? Write to ABUNIVERSE.COM and see if there is any interest in a pull-up. Myself, I like real diapers that fit normally. I shop BAMBINODIPERS.com all the time.

extremecomfy said:
Those products are made for kids. I would steer away from that whole genre. We now have products made especially for us. What's wrong with those? Write to ABUNIVERSE.COM and see if there is any interest in a pull-up. Myself, I like real diapers that fit normally. I shop BAMBINODIPERS.com all the time.

That may be true , but alot of people dont have the courage to order online diapers/ADBL, so they stick with store options that are cheaper and of course looks cuter lol. adult diapers dont have that child like look yet. for functionality i would def suggest a bigger brand, even Depends would work , i use more often. just a possibility

I guess for non-adult diaper prices, Goodnight large are the best chance. I might buy depends just in case the Goodnights don't make good pajamas.

extremecomfy said:

The L/LG Goodnites may be made for kids, but adults with a narrower waist can still wear them. I spoke with Kimberly Clark recently about this, referring to their Depend Real-Fits for men. The Real Fits had too much of a gap, so KC recommended the L/LG Goodnites instead. And that's what I wear under my regular cotton briefs when I am at my optimum functioning level. I don't constantly wear the Dry 24/7's or Bellissimos when I feel there is no need to.

I'm a 28/29" waist and I fit in to GoodNites L/XL fairly well. I haven't had any leaks that I didn't cause/allow on purpose.

The the Goodnights fit well enough, but I don't feel safe and secure. The coverage is good, but the lack of tapes makes it feel less like a diaper should.

I would avoid Depend if I were you. Their products aren't very fun. Goodnites on the other hand are in your size range, but don't expect it to absorb very much. Adult Pull-ups in general don't have much capacity either.

I guess if you like the Goodnites, you can stick with them, If you'd like to see what's available beyond stores, you'll then begin to experience products that are actually more enjoyable and not worry so much about leaking. If you can't fulfill what you want and constantly worried about making a mess, then find something else. You can be adventurous and explore many different kinds of diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back