Slow Times?

Status
Not open for further replies.

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
Is it just me or dose it seem like the site is been slow the last couple of days.

Role
Private
And a sad truth, that is.

Whilst it's ok to be social online, you must still tend to ventures IRL. Otherwise, you could end up recluse.

Anon E. Mouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I wish I lived here. I wish we all did. Would be quite interesting. Especially if you take it literally.

D

daria7483

Maybe there has been a slight decrease in posting, but I still don't have time to read through everything. So don't feel inclined to suddenly start a whole bunch of new, creative, interesting threads that I won't have a chance to read just to fill the silence :)

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
I feel like makeing new threads all the time, but i'm not sure about posting then...because there are many people here that like to hand out negrep

g6s

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
the negrep, fyi, comes from threads that: a) have been overdone, b) don't contain a lot of thought, or c) are illegible.

if you have thread ideas that don't fall into any of those categories, post them please.

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
lets see i made a thread about a teen baby site I made and i got negrep 2 times for it.

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
lets see i made a thread about a teen baby site I made and i got negrep 2 times for it.
that was weird. almost as if people think that no AB sites should exist besides this one. i really wondered why people gave you neg rep for that. :confused:

as for whether the forums have been slow: no! my god! they've been overwhelmingly fast this past six months. it makes my head spin. :wacko:

Role
Diaper Lover
Hay! I practically live on these threads. I need to GTFO and get on WoW actually.

I post a lot, if you want not slowness follow me around. Please, please, have a good reason for negative rep, I get some sometimes (a lot), some I deserve, some I don't. I don't think Baby Mike deserved that.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
C'mon guys, please don't turn this into another "I hate neg. rep and I don't deserve it" thread, we have enough of those.

As for the site being slow, trust me, we are more active than a lot of sites out there. I go to another one every day, (I mostly lurk there) and there are like 2, maybe 3 threads that are posted in daily, with only one popping up every day or two. So - yeah, we are definitely very active!

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
Hay! I practically live on these threads. I need to GTFO and get on WoW actually.

I post a lot, if you want not slowness follow me around. Please, please, have a good reason for negative rep, I get some sometimes (a lot), some I deserve, some I don't. I don't think Baby Mike deserved that.
At least someone stands up for me...I think it was a bunch of:bsflag:
I was only trying to make more places for TB to go. I was not saying I hate this site cause I love it.

Mandi said:
C'mon guys, please don't turn this into another "I hate neg. rep and I don't deserve it" thread, we have enough of those.
I'm not trying to but I think negrep should be moniter more closer.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Honestly Mike... I think your negrep came from trying to promote your site... which sounded a lot like a copy of what is already here... on this site.

Nobody likes a copy cat.

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
Honestly Mike... I think your negrep came from trying to promote your site... which sounded a lot like a copy of what is already here... on this site.

Nobody likes a copy cat.
Have you ever teyed to make a site...it is pretty hard. While I was makeing my site I used Moo for advice and he looked at my site serval times. I pretty sure if he thought I was "stealing" from this site he would have said or done something. He let me put that post up. That is way I can't understand why i got so much negrep...Moo knew about it and didn't care.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Not downing you or your site at all... just stating things as I've seen them.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
:jerry::jerry::jerry:

If you got neg-rep that was undeserved in your opinion, you should post in the REQUESTS thread asking a moderator to review the rep. Although, chances are you will get additional neg rep for whining about it other than in the requests thread (as per the rules).

I, personally, only give rep (neg or pos) that I feel is deserved, and I always give a full explanation of why I'm giving the rep, AND I sign it!

Back to the topic...I don't see the site being all that 'slow'. I usually come and go twice a day (sometimes a lil more often, but usually only before and after work)...and I usually find there are 200+ new posts in anywhere from 30-70 threads. I don't see how that is "slow".

Sure if you spend your entire day here checking the 'new posts' every five minutes, you'll find there are times when there are no new posts. Most of us have lives outside of ADISC.org! ZOMG! It's amazing but true!

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
Sorry about wineing about neg rep, you just got to take what you get and learn from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.