Sleepy Diapers?

kratox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
Has anyone tried the adult sleepy diapers or the baby sleepy diapers size 7?

They look like this for adults:
11217408196658.jpg

Baby version:
81BQPqUWTqL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Trying to see if the adult version is just a blown up baby diaper or something :p I know its 99.999% not but I still like to look every now and then xD. Still haven't found any images of the actual product for the adults though, so if you have some please post so I can see how they look.

Trying to see how I can buy them in the USA but looks like I might have to use some postal forwarding service to do so.

The sleepy natural size 7 diapers are on amazon and are a true size 7. Nothing super special about them though.

1634140928381.png

Reactions: kratox and WillFord384
Another amazon product we can't order in Canada or we face extra taxes plus the price conversion from USD to CAD, I wish I could order some, but I refuse to pay a premium price for baby diapers.

Reactions: Diaperman95
It’s unusal to see a brand that does baby diapers and adult diapers under the same name.

Reactions: kratox
patrick1776 said:
The sleepy natural size 7 diapers are on amazon and are a true size 7. Nothing super special about them though.

View attachment 64666
thanks now to see how the adult ones are.
Hakanloaim said:
It’s unusal to see a brand that does baby diapers and adult diapers under the same name.
Yea its why im hoping they like just made them the same or something.

I do hope they atleast use the soft baby cloth if not, cause baby diapers still beat like 90% of cloth back adult diapers in terms of softness. I might have to ask the company or something for pics of the product or something. I am not seeing anything online. Like no video reviews and people are only taking pics of the bag itself not the diaper.

For all I know it could be complete garbage xD

I have just ordered a pack so if all good there will be some pictures in nest day or two

Reactions: kratox
CodyBaby said:
Another amazon product we can't order in Canada or we face extra taxes plus the price conversion from USD to CAD, I wish I could order some, but I refuse to pay a premium price for baby diapers.
Order them directly from Turkey then if you don't want to pay us border taxes.

mansfieldboi said:
I have just ordered a pack so if all good there will be some pictures in nest day or two
thanks. I was going to have to get them like forwarded or something just to try them @.@

mansfieldboi said:
Thanks, but I am a little curious.

Did you not buy these already? You mentioned you had previously if they are decent I will probably buy from this store though.

Back