Sleeping with my pacifier for the first time

LIRCABDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I am fairly still discovering my ab/little
recently I purchase some ABDL pacifiers, I have been sucking on mine whenever I get the chance I'm at free time to relaxing feeling is amazing,
Couple nights ago was my first time using one while I was sleeping, even though my diaper was clean I had this urge that I needed to be in a and wanted to be in a messy diaper 🙂 but I just prefer to let my diaper,
It's kind of feel like that pacifier is controlling me, today I did a a hour shift at work had some lunch when I got home and I laid down sucking on her little did I know I actually fell asleep for about an hour .....

Is it normal to be instantly hooked on the pacifiers just asking because the relaxing feeling is amazing feel like I'm slipping into a true AB....

• Love
Reactions: Marlissanetzel, BobbiSueEllen, littledub1955 and 1 other person
My understanding is that this is not an uncommon experience for new ABs, we seem to retain the sucking instinct and it feels good when we finally get to indulge it again. For myself I've been a lifelong thumb sucker, so I've always had that need. I'm glad you're finding pacifiers work well for you!

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and littledub1955
I like using one too when I can, but I often find my teeth can be sore the next day, I guess it's from that I'm not used to sucking on something? I do find it super relaxing though.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I don't have one, I'm hoping to get one eventually. But it do sound relaxing, I guess that it is normal to an extent

Autiesaurus said:
My understanding is that this is not an uncommon experience for new ABs, we seem to retain the sucking instinct and it feels good when we finally get to indulge it again. For myself I've been a lifelong thumb sucker, so I've always had that need. I'm glad you're finding pacifiers work well for you!
Yesterday I actually surprised myself, like I said I lay down to to relax come to my surprised I wet to sleep for about an hour, I was oddly nice. It's kinda nice to discover this side of me, my next question is how far will I slip into this.....

LanceyLance said:
I don't have one, I'm hoping to get one eventually. But it do sound relaxing, I guess that it is normal to an extent
They a lot more better than baby pacifiers...
When you get the chance buy them
I would recommend getting a few diaper covers to so far at this moment I have three of them, I might end up buying a few more
Hopefully this next paycheck I'll get me something high quality diapers

Reactions: LanceyLance, BobbiSueEllen and littledub1955
Give in to the Baby Side. We have cookies! *hands you a rattle and teething ring* 🤭

I will give in for that cookie LOL
I already gave into the magical powers of the pacifier

• Love
I tried to sleep with my paci few notes ago for my first time but couldn't get comfortable with it

littledreamers333 said:
I tried to sleep with my paci few notes ago for my first time but couldn't get comfortable with it
Do you use it during the day? Maybe you're self-conscious about it because you've never done it before? It just takes repetition...and time.

Reactions: chrischrischris and Weatheronthe8s
I was afraid to buy a abdl paci for forever and I don’t even know why. I bought one from little for big and I LOVE it. I don’t use it every night but I definitely could. They are so soothing and addicting. Nothing better after a hard day. If you like it just go for it!

farminlittle said:
I was afraid to buy a abdl paci for forever and I don’t even know why. I bought one from little for big and I LOVE it. I don’t use it every night but I definitely could. They are so soothing and addicting. Nothing better after a hard day. If you like it just go for it!
I enjoy a cup decaffeinated coffee and my pacifier after a long day of work

Back