Sleeping with diapers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

123street

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Last night i tried sleeping with a diaper on. I swear to god it was the worst nights sleep I have ever had. I just cannot seem to take my mind away from the excitement of wearing long enough to fall asleep. I was hoping to wake up with a wet diaper, but at around 3:30am i gave up, wet it, removed it, hid it, and went to bed.
Any tips on how to fall asleep with one on?

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Your just not used to it yet. Give about another 2 nights then you should be able to sleep propley.

Even I have some trouble sleeping with one on sometimes.

Role
Private
Sleeping in a diaper can get very uncomfortable, especially in the warmer months. If you have a cooling system (and you don't mind paying the electricity bills!) then I suggest you get your room down to a cool temperature. That way, it's a lot more comfier when it gets warmer under the sheets.

Tafshin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I found that a bigger diaper helps, one that doesnt hug your waist as much. As much as it defeats the purpose, you might also want to forget your wearing one, so you calm down abit.

also, it helps when I sleep on my stomach, so... your favorite sleeping position might help.

Role
Diaper Lover
You could not go to sleep with the diaper on because you do not get used to it.

Try more nights, you will fall asleep as usually. If not, try other brands, different brands fit different people.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
It took me a while to be able to sleep through the night that way. Objectively, I still find I sleep better without them, but it's no longer a big difference. It's harder for some people than others. Just stick with it if it's important to you. It wasn't really that important to me and so I wound up trying it at widely spaced intervals and on one of those random tries, it worked.

Entity

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
I slept in a Depends once, and it wasn't too bad. Follow their suggestions on keeping a cool room, otherwise you'll start sweating; and that can get uncomfortable. Being a depends, it wasn't all that great. I should write a review using a standardized point system.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Other
Hey when I first had the pull up kind of diapers I had one on and I fell asleep in it but for some reason i didn't wet it well it was wet but it wasn't pee it was sweat.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Last night i tried sleeping with a diaper on. I swear to god it was the worst nights sleep I have ever had. I just cannot seem to take my mind away from the excitement of wearing long enough to fall asleep. I was hoping to wake up with a wet diaper, but at around 3:30am i gave up, wet it, removed it, hid it, and went to bed.
That happend to me the first time I wore a diaper to bed, but I didn't wet my diaper, it was one of those refastanable velcrow types, I just used it the next day.

The next time I used a goodnight and I was so dam tired I just slept all night, and didn't wet that one either, I don't want to ruin an expensive mattress.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I can't think of any tips I can give you. That is because I actually sleep better in a diaper than without one. I don't know why, I just do. Perhaps I am fortunate.

Z

Zeit

Since I usually don't have many diapers to make use of, I try by making makeshift diapers and trying to fall asleep in those. In fact I tried it last night and I fell asleep fairly fast.

I picked up some more today so I might end up seeing if I made any progress tonight.

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
some people sleep better in diapers, some people sleep worse. it probably has a lot to do with the extent to which it's a sexual thing for you.

i had trouble sleeping the first few times i wore diapers to bed. nowadays i'm used to it and i usually sleep just as well diapered as i would un-diapered. and obviously sleeping diapered is cozier! ^.^

don't expect to ever be able to wet in your sleep, though. if you don't wet the bed when you're not wearing diapers, you probably won't wet it when you are.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
It sounds like it's a sexual thing for you...You need to forget that you're wearing one...If you don't, then the horny-ness will cause you to stay awake until you do something about it

Role
Diaper Lover
The first time I slept in one I was fine, and the first time I slept in a real diaper I was just fine. Just think of other thinks while enjoying it.

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I have been sleeping in diapers for so long(over 10 years)every night. I like to wear my diapers in layers 2 or more. Just like I did as a little boy when I wet my bed back then. For me it is just normal to go to bed in diapers and plastic pants.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
I actually sleep better in diapers, I do stay awake a little longer but that is by choice, I always waking up feeling refreshed. But I think that keeping your room cool is important enough to say again so keep your room cool, lol.

Lorica

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
First time jollies... ;)

You're brain and body are adjusting to your new habit.

You are, just as others have said, probably just excited to finally indulge in a long-held fantasy. This will dissipate in time as make it a regular habit. Enjoy it for what it is! Diaper every night before bed for a month and you'll have no trouble falling off.

Sleeping in a cool room will help with the sweating especially if you are wearing plastic-backed diapers that don't breath very well. Putting them on nice and snug will also help. It seems counter intuitive, but it does work.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Yea like they said; give it a few more trys. Soon you won't want to sleep without one. I've been doing it off and on for more years than I care to admit.

I still get weird dreams sometimes but that was another thread...

Nam

Role
Diaper Lover
It does take time to get use to sleeping in one. Using a fan in your room to help keep you cool will help with the temperature problem. Also, Baby Powder to me helps the diaper stay a little cooler.

wetatnight

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
it takes time to get used to sleeping in diapers, especialy if you haven't slept in them in a long time.
just give it time, to get used to them.
once your used to them you wont want to sleep with out wearing one.

Status
Not open for further replies.