• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Sleeping with a dummy/pacifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

toddler82uk

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
A question for abies who like to sleep with a dummy/pacifier that when you try and sleep that how do you breath with it in ie from your mouth or nose ? just because when i fall asleep with mine in my mouth in the mornings i wake up and it sticks to my teeth....

so wondering what other people do

OldBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I always breath with my nose while sleeping so my paci doesn't affect my breathing. Usually when I fall asleep with my paci, I find i fallen from my mouth in the morning.

LunaCat

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Definitely nose. Mouth breathing with a paci would end in drooling for me. Ick >.<

Gaius

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Usually when I try sleeping with my paci, I wake up and my pillow is soaked in drool and sometimes it takes a while to find said paci.

ZombifiedKitty

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Carer, Other
Either through the nose or half and half. Some nights I can sleep with my paci other nights I put it aside just as I'm falling asleep.

leffykit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Mouth breather, though half the time I wake up with it under me or in my hand in the morning unless I manage to sleep on my back all night

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Other
If by ick you mean awesome then yes. Drooling is the best.
As possibly squicky as it might seem, drooling makes me feel more babyish. >o>

And when I go to sleep with my paci, I breath through my nose, but when I wake up, I usually find myself breathing through my mouth, with the paci barely staying in, if I'm lucky. : P

babibear

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Nose with a bit of mouth. If I'm congested it's hard for me to sleep with one since I can't easily draw a full breath through the front of the NUK.

pixel

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Now how would one go about cleaning a pacifier? Just water?

Oh, and like babibear said, sucks to sleep with a sinus problem because you;ll have much difficulty breathing...

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I breath throguht my nose. An if my nose get plugged durg the night I will spit it out, otherwise its in all night.

As far as cleaning a Paci warm/hot water, and a latex safe soap.

an like i have said in other threads, I will wake up if mine falls out.

Last edited:

Sila

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, , Other
(Not quite 18 yet but who cares XP)

I'm a big time mouth breather, so I've had a lot of trouble sleeping with a paci myself. I feel like i'm being choked if I'm sleeping and breathing through my nose. X.x I'm slowly getting used to it though. xD Lying on my side tends to help a bit actually

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I managed to take a nap with my paci today. It was just an hour, but it managed to stay in :3

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Nose, with a little bit of mouth. I spit it out but that's just before I wake up.

lilboybloo

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I wash my paci with just water. usually in the bathroom sink, just rub the nipple with my thumb until I can hear it squeak :p I'm fairly sure their dishwasher safe too, Iv tossed mine in once or twice with my baby bottles just cuz im lazy :)

If your paci falls out at night, you may want to invest in a bigger paci :D whenever mine falls out, I wake up with my thumb in my mouth. just hate having to track it down again, It makes me fussy when I cant find my paci.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I actually suck my thumb usually, but it is more or less the same thing. I don't know how I breathe. I imagine I do it through my nose but I have never really paid attention to it. It just sorta happens and I don't suffocate. Most people will just breathe without thinking about it, whether they use mouth or nose or whatever. But I would imagine, unless I have a bad cold, I use my nose.

Also - you are now in control of your breathing. You have to consciously breathe in and breathe out, and think about it.

LunaCat

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Also - you are now in control of your breathing. You have to consciously breathe in and breathe out, and think about it.
OD on an opiate and you can experience this wonderful feeling. I hear it's quite torturous.

Milla

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Whenever I sleep with my paci, I breath through my nose, considering my mouth has other obligations at the moment. Whenever I wake up it's usually on the floor, under a pillow, etc. I'm working on keeping it in my mouth all night, but that seems a bit far off.

Status
Not open for further replies.