Status
Not open for further replies.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I've never actually slept in a wet diaper in my abdl history. So I was wondering if it was worth doing and what it felt like.

It's worth the experience, you might enjoy it. For me, very soft and warm for the night, not as much in the morning. I find it relaxing from time to time.

I like to go to bed in a dry diaper so it has max compacity. A wet diaper in the morning is a nice thing to wake up to.

I like going to be a little wet and then wetting more during the night. It's always warm and nice and squishy. [emoji4]

I enjoy going to bed wet. Everyone else pretty much summed up how it feels. Nice, Warm, Squishy. If you've never done it before, it's definitely worth trying at least once.

dont. You'll wake up cold, and from what I experience, its basically useless by morning. Doesn't really work and always leaks when I use a wet diaper I slept in, even if I wet little. I mean if it's a thick capacity maybe it might work better.

I like going to bed dry, but I drink a lot of water before going to bed. I usually wake up sometime in the middle of the night, wet, then go back to sleep. It's warm and comforting. However, you probably will smell the urine under your blankets, even if you don't leak.

Just my experience.

I enjoy it, but it takes some getting used to. You may have trouble getting to sleep in a diaper the first few times. And, depending on the diaper or your mattress, it may make it uncomfortable to sleep in your usual position. I find Bambinos don't cause a problem; they don't have much padding in the rear. But other brands do.

The only way for me to wake up wet in the morning is to go to bed wet so I usually do. It's definitely worth trying.

I did it often when my secondary enuresis was not there yet. Today I can't go to bed in that state, otherwise I would leak all over the place. As was often enough stated in other threads: The desire for real incontinence vanishes when it really hits you. Its propably the choice you have what makes it thrilling. But all in all, it didn't take away the fun or the soothing aspect of being in a (wet) diaper. Its just annoying.

I have no problem sleeping in wet diaper. Paradoxically, I find it difficult to fall asleep when already wet. Doesn’t feel right, I have to get up change before drifting off.

Sleeping wet and dry both have their own special charm. It's definitely worth trying it out for yourself.

Oceltot said:
dont. You'll wake up cold, and from what I experience, its basically useless by morning. Doesn't really work and always leaks when I use a wet diaper I slept in, even if I wet little. I mean if it's a thick capacity maybe it might work better.

I'm really surprised by this post. It doesn't match my experience or seemingly most others. I wonder what your personal variations are that makes it not a good experience?

When I'm wearing, I often go to bed wet. I only wet on purpose, so I have to pick a time. It really just depends on when info to bed and when I changed last.

Trevor said:
I'm really surprised by this post. It doesn't match my experience or seemingly most others. I wonder what your personal variations are that makes it not a good experience?

When I'm wearing, I often go to bed wet. I only wet on purpose, so I have to pick a time. It really just depends on when info to bed and when I changed last.

I don't know. It just seems when I wear wet like molicares in the morning it is always cold. The fit is all loose and not right. Though that happens wet or dry And it's clumped and prone to leaks. Thicker ones like bamnino or m4 don't. Though i haven't fully tested this. Only slept wet a few times. Granted i can't really sleep padded dry or wet really. But I find a warm dry diaper feels better to sleep in then a wet one.

Oceltot said:
I don't know. It just seems when I wear wet like molicares in the morning it is always cold. The fit is all loose and not right. Though that happens wet or dry And it's clumped and prone to leaks. Thicker ones like bamnino or m4 don't. Though i haven't fully tested this. Only slept wet a few times. Granted i can't really sleep padded dry or wet really. But I find a warm dry diaper feels better to sleep in then a wet one.

Next time I see you, you'll be given stuff to help you sleep through the night padded.

Oceltot said:

The tendency toward clumping is one of the reasons I'm not a bigger Molicare fan. I don't generally have a problem with the diapers getting cold. Body heat seems to keep them pretty pleasant most of the time. Cloth diapers definitely have a different feel when wet but even that is rarely cold unless I'm out in pretty cold weather. I'm surprised by the leaks as they're very rare for me regardless of the diaper. I'm probably a little paranoid about positioning, which may account for some of that. All in all, I won't speak ill of sleeping dry. I'm not sure which I really prefer. It's pretty close and the pleasures are fairly different.

I diaper up about 8PM, wet once or twice before bed at 11, wake at 7 and wet it again before cleaning up to start the undiapered part of my day. It feels right to me with no cold or rash issues.

Oceltot said:

You are wrong in this aspect, the body heat will make sure your diaper remains warm, eventhough you went to bed wet. How do I know, well usually when I put on my night diaper, before I enter the bed, I have wet my diaper at least once, and through out the noght I may have multible wettings I think....I'm not sure just how many, that's why I wear diapers to bed too...as I'm a bedwetter

Oceltot said:

Strange. I've never had that experience. As long as the nappy is in contact with your body, it should remain warm. I could understand it feeling a bit cold if it's saturated, since cold and wet can feel similar.

As for leaks - that's only true if you go to sleep in a nappy that's very wet, or of low capacity. A single pre-bed wetting in a premium diaper should offer enough reserve capacity to get through the night without leaking - so long as you weren't guzzling liquid by the litre right before bed.

Having said that, I have a small bladder and overactive kidneys, and thus have to pee several times a night, so I get the experience of going to sleep in a wet nappy even if I go to bed dry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back